• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagaZags
    Banned
    • May 2010

Gonzaga 2019-2020 Basketball Schedule.

Not sure about how many games are locked in for next season. Any help?

North Carolina @ Gonzaga

Gonzaga @ Washington?

Is there going to be another Tennessee game next year?
  • kdaleb
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Gonzaga @ Texas A&M

Comment

• gonzagafan62
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2013

This page represents publicly available knowledge and rumors about Gonzaga’s 2019-20 basketball schedule. Gonzaga is currently 31-2 in the 2019-20 basketball season (15-1 in WCC play) and ran…

Here’s a link to everything. Our preseason tourney (possible matchup with UNC twice) and don’t forget Arizona
      Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• GoZags
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Battle for Atlantis featuring the Zags, The Zero's, Bama, Seton Hall, Iowa State, North Carolina, Michigan and Southern Mississippi,
        SPOKANE, Wash. – Days after winning the 2018 Maui Jim Maui Invitational, the Gonzaga men's basketball were announced as a participant in the 2019 Bad Boy Mowers Battle 4 Atlantis Friday.
        sigpic
        “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
        ——-
        List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
        Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• GonzaGAW
          Zag for Life
          • Aug 2012

- I'd think Gonzaga will be a top seed on one half of the bracket.
          - I'd love to see us play Oregon in a semi final game...........really what I mean is I'd love to see us tee them up and smack them good and hard.

Comment

• CB4
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2009

Looks like there will need to be another 6 games or so scheduled for next year. Maybe we get another big game at a neutral west coast site plus 5 home games (3 cupcakes and two decent ones).

Next year would be a good year to try to start a couple home and homes starting in Spokane since it looks like the current games against AZ WA and A&M are on the road.

Would love to see some combination of Nova, Oregon, Creighton and Houston.

Comment

• DZ
              Zag for Life
              • Sep 2007

We are going to be YOUNG
              Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
              Mark Twain.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kdaleb View Post
                Gonzaga @ Texas A&M
                That’s my road trip for next year!

Comment

• sittingon50
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by CB4 View Post

Would love to see some combination of Nova, Oregon, Creighton and Houston.

Sampson left the Cougs after the '94 season. If my research is correct he played the Zags just once in his 7 yrs. in Pullman (yr. #2), got beat & didn't (wouldn't?) play them again. Between that and his history of wrong doing, I'm not sure how interested Few would be.
                  But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• gonstu
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Plenty of room for Incarnate Word and Middle Upper South Arkansas Tech.

But seriously, I don't think there is any need to schedule too tough this year. Don't want to find ourselves on the bubble.

Comment

• CDC84
                      Super Moderator
                      • Feb 2007

Texas A&M has themselves a new coach. A big upgrade with Buzz Williams. Seems like they will be in rebuild mode, however.

Comment

• CDC84
                        Super Moderator
                        • Feb 2007

There is NO WAY I would schedule another road game. Arizona, Washington, Texas A&M plus all the neutral games in the Bahamas is enough. This team will be in rebuild mode to a certain extent. If they do another BCS home and home series or two, the first games need to be in Spokane. UNC is a fantastic team to bring into the Kennel (honestly, I would be surprised if the game doesn't take place while the students are on campus). But we probably need another BCS team besides the Heels for the season ticket holders. Maybe someone like Purdue or Wisconsin. I have no idea who is going to be NCAA Tourney good next year. It would be great to get someone that's around 7 to 8 seed material.

Comment

• Mr Vulture
                          Zag for Life
                          • May 2008

I've always wanted to see the Zags play Kansas

Comment

• MDABE80
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Makins of a tough schedule...………. probably as much as our team can mange next yearl. Lots of development to be done. We need guards.....biggest issue Few faces is going to be configuring new faces as to do new things in the backcourt and coordinating them with a talented front court that needs experience.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post
                              Texas A&M has themselves a new coach. A big upgrade with Buzz Williams. Seems like they will be in rebuild mode, however.
                              Will Blackshear be a graduate transfer to A&M?

Comment

Working...
                              X