• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyzag12
    Kennel Club Material
    • Mar 2019

Video Next Year For The Kennel

I typically go to 2-3 UNC games a year (including GU). I love their fans, the campus, Chapel Hill etc. One video their boosters made is something I think Gonzaga should do. Link is attached. The video doesn't do the in person experience justice. I get a tingle down my back every time. Almost the same feeling as when the student section does Zombie Nation. It is a great way to keep everyone nostalgic. Everyone loses their mind when Jordan comes up. I can only imagine Stockton in that spot.

• JAGzag
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

I was at the UNC game when they played it. It was great...but they’re showing clips of M.J. and multiple national championship runs. That’s why it’s cool. Not sure it has the same effect for the Zags. Although some of our history would make for a good showing.

Comment

• Ladyzag12
      Kennel Club Material
      • Mar 2019

Originally posted by JAGzag View Post
      I was at the UNC game when they played it. It was great...but they’re showing clips of M.J. and multiple national championship runs. That’s why it’s cool. Not sure it has the same effect for the Zags. Although some of our history would make for a good showing.
      Yeah they do the this is Carolina basketball video which is insane and has the video clips of the National Runs. The I am a tarheel is just former players and coaches.

Comment

Working...
      X