PDA

View Full Version : Iím really hopeful we pulls through!!!

Malastein
03-30-2019, 02:22 AM
Tennessee, North Carolina, and St. Mary’s have all lost. There isn’t a team that Gonzaga has lost to left, so hopefully there isn’t a team left that will beat them. I feel infinitely better about this team if they simply win tomorrow. Then, I think they have it!

ZagMan in Philly
03-30-2019, 05:25 AM
I feel very confident about this Zag team. They are similar in talent as the Nova 2018 team, and they are the best team in the field right now.

Reborn
03-30-2019, 06:12 AM
Me too. We are full of hope, and full of belief. We believe. We ARE. ZAGNATION.

Go Zags!!!

RenoZag
03-30-2019, 07:07 AM
Tennessee, North Carolina, and St. Mary’s have all lost. There isn't a team that Gonzaga has lost to left, so hopefully there isn’t a team left that will beat them. I feel infinitely better about this team if they simply win tomorrow. Then, I think they have it!

Roughly 7 hours to go. . .

DixieZag
03-30-2019, 07:11 AM
I am extremely optimistic.

The only thing is, surely Texas Tech is, also.

They have blown everyone out. They haven't lost since Feb.

In fact, reading over their stuff, I am shocked that they are a 3 seed. It is amazing to me that they aren't the 2 seed that beat Michigan as a 3 seed.

Maybe they will have trouble with some adversity if it is a close game.

I know that we're a totally different team now that Tillie is back and playing very well.

Reborn
03-30-2019, 10:03 AM
Your post, DZ reminds me of how I felt after Florida St creamed Murray State 90-62. I had hoped Murray could beat them. For a few hours I was in a state of mental panic as I wondered how we could deal with a team like Florida St. They were a 4 Seed whom everyone thought should be a 3. Now it's Texas Tech, whom everyone thinks should be a two. What does it matter anyone. Two, three sneeze. 3 or 4, don't bore me. Suit 'em up and let's play. No fear. Just get ready for a big fight.

Go Zags!!!

DixieZag
03-30-2019, 11:09 AM
Your post, DZ reminds me of how I felt after Florida St creamed Murray State 90-62. I had hoped Murray could beat them. For a few hours I was in a state of mental panic as I wondered how we could deal with a team like Florida St. They were a 4 Seed whom everyone thought should be a 3. Now it's Texas Tech, whom everyone thinks should be a two. What does it matter anyone. Two, three sneeze. 3 or 4, don't bore me. Suit 'em up and let's play. No fear. Just get ready for a big fight.

Go Zags!!!

It doesn't matter at all. As I said, they probably should've just switched seeds with Michigan, but we're in the same spot anyway.

Seeding doesn't matter a bit.

Tech is a tough tough opponent to get through to get the FF.

If we win, we'll have really gotten through murderers row in opponents.

Ekrub
03-30-2019, 11:16 AM
All teams left are very good teams. No cakewalks for anybody. Whoever wins this tourney absolutely deserves it. Zags gotta perform. Our A game is the best in the country, without a doubt in my mind.

katman50
03-30-2019, 11:19 AM
We will pull through!

scott257
03-30-2019, 12:58 PM
I am extremely optimistic.

The only thing is, surely Texas Tech is, also.

They have blown everyone out. They haven't lost since Feb.

In fact, reading over their stuff, I am shocked that they are a 3 seed. It is amazing to me that they aren't the 2 seed that beat Michigan as a 3 seed.

Maybe they will have trouble with some adversity if it is a close game.

I know that we're a totally different team now that Tillie is back and playing very well.

Am I missing something? I have seen it repeatedly that they haven’t lost since February. When was their loss to West Virginia? I thought that was March 14th. So yes, they have lost and to a team that was much worse than St. Mary’s.

TheOtherGreatOne
03-30-2019, 01:31 PM
I just wish the refs would let Ruie, Tillie, and Clarke play like a bull in a china shop and run over everyone and never get a foul called on them like Williamson does.