• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Malastein
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

I’m really hopeful we pulls through!!!

Tennessee, North Carolina, and St. Mary’s have all lost. There isn’t a team that Gonzaga has lost to left, so hopefully there isn’t a team left that will beat them. I feel infinitely better about this team if they simply win tomorrow. Then, I think they have it!
    Last edited by Malastein; 03-30-2019, 12:02 PM.
    The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.
  • ZagMan in Philly
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

I feel very confident about this Zag team. They are similar in talent as the Nova 2018 team, and they are the best team in the field right now.

Comment

• Reborn
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2007

Me too. We are full of hope, and full of belief. We believe. We ARE. ZAGNATION.

Go Zags!!!
      Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• RenoZag
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Malastein View Post
        Tennessee, North Carolina, and St. Mary’s have all lost. There isn't a team that Gonzaga has lost to left, so hopefully there isn’t a team left that will beat them. I feel infinitely better about this team if they simply win tomorrow. Then, I think they have it!
        Roughly 7 hours to go. . .
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• DZ
          Zag for Life
          • Sep 2007

I am extremely optimistic.

The only thing is, surely Texas Tech is, also.

They have blown everyone out. They haven't lost since Feb.

In fact, reading over their stuff, I am shocked that they are a 3 seed. It is amazing to me that they aren't the 2 seed that beat Michigan as a 3 seed.

Maybe they will have trouble with some adversity if it is a close game.

I know that we're a totally different team now that Tillie is back and playing very well.
          Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
          Mark Twain.

Comment

• Reborn
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2007

Your post, DZ reminds me of how I felt after Florida St creamed Murray State 90-62. I had hoped Murray could beat them. For a few hours I was in a state of mental panic as I wondered how we could deal with a team like Florida St. They were a 4 Seed whom everyone thought should be a 3. Now it's Texas Tech, whom everyone thinks should be a two. What does it matter anyone. Two, three sneeze. 3 or 4, don't bore me. Suit 'em up and let's play. No fear. Just get ready for a big fight.

Go Zags!!!
            Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• DZ
              Zag for Life
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
              Your post, DZ reminds me of how I felt after Florida St creamed Murray State 90-62. I had hoped Murray could beat them. For a few hours I was in a state of mental panic as I wondered how we could deal with a team like Florida St. They were a 4 Seed whom everyone thought should be a 3. Now it's Texas Tech, whom everyone thinks should be a two. What does it matter anyone. Two, three sneeze. 3 or 4, don't bore me. Suit 'em up and let's play. No fear. Just get ready for a big fight.

Go Zags!!!
              It doesn't matter at all. As I said, they probably should've just switched seeds with Michigan, but we're in the same spot anyway.

Seeding doesn't matter a bit.

Tech is a tough tough opponent to get through to get the FF.

If we win, we'll have really gotten through murderers row in opponents.
              Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
              Mark Twain.

Comment

• Ekrub
                Zag for Life
                • Dec 2009

All teams left are very good teams. No cakewalks for anybody. Whoever wins this tourney absolutely deserves it. Zags gotta perform. Our A game is the best in the country, without a doubt in my mind.

Comment

• katman50
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

We will pull through!

Comment

• scott257
                    Zag for Life
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
                    I am extremely optimistic.

The only thing is, surely Texas Tech is, also.

They have blown everyone out. They haven't lost since Feb.

In fact, reading over their stuff, I am shocked that they are a 3 seed. It is amazing to me that they aren't the 2 seed that beat Michigan as a 3 seed.

Maybe they will have trouble with some adversity if it is a close game.

I know that we're a totally different team now that Tillie is back and playing very well.
                    Am I missing something? I have seen it repeatedly that they haven’t lost since February. When was their loss to West Virginia? I thought that was March 14th. So yes, they have lost and to a team that was much worse than St. Mary’s.

Comment

• TheOtherGreatOne
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

I just wish the refs would let Ruie, Tillie, and Clarke play like a bull in a china shop and run over everyone and never get a foul called on them like Williamson does.

Comment

Working...
                      X