PDA

View Full Version : Rotation

cggonzaga
11-08-2007, 09:34 AM
I thought it was pretty clear last night as to what the rotation will look like at the beginning of the year.

Pargo
Bouldin (assuming the ankle isn't too bad)
Downs
Pendo
Kuso

Josh (until he's back in shape)
Austin
LG
Gray

Sacre
Ira
Davis

Sacre, Ira and Theo will have to play themselves into the rotation which is going to be difficult considering who's ahead of them.

BobZag
11-08-2007, 09:43 AM
I thought it was pretty clear last night as to what the rotation will look like at the beginning of the year.

Pargo
Bouldin (assuming the ankle isn't too bad)
Downs
Pendo
Kuso

Josh (until he's back in shape)
Austin
LG
Gray

Sacre
Ira
Davis

Sacre, Ira and Theo will have to play themselves into the rotation which is going to be difficult considering who's ahead of them.

Agreed, cg. I can see Josh and Austin working into that first 5 as the season goes along. And I'm very comfortable with Gray and Sacre subbing in.

gonzagulous
11-08-2007, 09:51 AM
I think Sacre's beastly attitude around the basket is going to guarantee him plenty of minutes this season. He is exactly what this team was lacking last year.

cggonzaga
11-08-2007, 10:06 AM
While I agree Sacre is a beast, he's still got a ways to go. Josh, Pendo, Kuso and Daye are all ahead of him right now. That's going to be tough to crack. Did I mention Kuso has played great so far this year? :)

former1dog
11-08-2007, 10:13 AM
While I agree Sacre is a beast, he's still got a ways to go. Josh, Pendo, Kuso and Daye are all ahead of him right now. That's going to be tough to crack. Did I mention Kuso has played great so far this year? :)

I find it odd that Daye and Sacre would be competing for minutes?

cggonzaga
11-08-2007, 10:20 AM
I don't believe we play our forwards as 4's and 5's. We play them as forwards. A four man rotation at the forward position is almost one to many as it is. It seemed pretty clear last night that Few was playing 5 guards and 4forwards. Sacre didn't come in until later in the first half and only played a lot in the second half because Josh didn't play and Kuso fouled out.