PDA

View Full Version : Congrats guys

luckynole92
03-28-2019, 06:32 PM
You guys were better from start to finish and completely took us out of what we want to do. You have a great team. Certainly capable of taking it all. Looking forward to more tourney matchups in the future.

23dpg
03-28-2019, 06:34 PM
Thanks lucky.
Very nice of you to say after a loss.
FSU is a defensive force.

thespywhozaggedme
You guys were better from start to finish and completely took us out of what we want to do. You have a great team. Certainly capable of taking it all. Looking forward to more tourney matchups in the future.

Thanks man, you and your fellow FSU posters over here we’re nothing but classy. Your team posed far and away the most difficult obstacle for us in this tournament.

spike_jr
Thanks Lucky. That was a very uncomfortable game from start to finish. Great to have you joining us for the game

DixieZag
03-28-2019, 06:36 PM

Class act to come back here after a loss.

Nicely done.

Stick around, adopt us if you'd like.

TexasZagFan
03-28-2019, 06:38 PM

We held serve tonight...look forward to continuing this rivalry. I'd love a home and home with a really quality program like yours. Selfishly, I still prefer OOC games with teams within a day's drive of Dallas.

Malastein
03-28-2019, 06:43 PM
Thanks for coming with some awesome and classy posts! Good luck next year!

Martin Centre Mad Man
03-28-2019, 06:44 PM

FSU has a great program. I love how hard your kids play. They are fun to watch.

hooter73
03-28-2019, 06:46 PM
Honestly you guys have been awesome cross posting over here. FSU made Perkins have more TOs than he’s had all season. You all deserved to be in the s16.

CdAZagFan
03-28-2019, 06:52 PM
Really tough game - definitely made the Zags uncomfortable most of the game. Very classy posters on this board from FSU fans - great to see.

GonzaGAW
03-28-2019, 07:15 PM
- thx for your input and insight, you represent fsu well.
- most in zag nation felt fsu would give us as hard a time as any team in the tourney, and they did not disappoint.
- we caught you down a couple of players, and got you on a bad 3 pt shooting night, or maybe we played good perimeter defense?

MickMick
03-28-2019, 07:19 PM
Deepest sympathy for the Cofer family.

GU lost Tillie just prior to the game last year. FSU unexpectedly lost Cofer this year. Both fan bases wish both games could have been played at full strength. Both fan bases believe they could have won at full strength.

MedZag
03-28-2019, 07:34 PM
Your guys play hard and play the right way. A couple ticky tack fouls on your big guy but taking it at him was obviously a point of focus of GU game plan.

Very much enjoyed the dialogue with your fan base. You encounter all types of fans in the tourney (UK and UNCís are the worrrrst). FSU fans who have come over here have all been thoughtful and polite. Best fans I can remember talking with since WKU many years ago. Your guys showed a lot of heart in the face of adversity and it was a very toughly fought game. Big fan of Hamilton and best of luck to you all! Hope to see you all again soon, has been good b-ball both years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasZagFan
03-28-2019, 07:35 PM
Your guys play hard and play the right way. A couple ticky tack fouls on your big guy but taking it at him was obviously a point of focus of GU game plan.

Very much enjoyed the dialogue with your fan base. You encounter all types of fans in the tourney (UK and UNC’s are the worrrrst). FSU fans who have come over here have all been thoughtful and polite. Best fans I can remember talking with since WKU many years ago. Your guys showed a lot of heart in the face of adversity and it was a very toughly fought game. Big fan of Hamilton and best of luck to you all! Hope to see you all again soon, has been good b-ball both years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You left out Duke fans, lol.

gonzagafan62
03-28-2019, 07:48 PM
Thanks Lucky. You guys had a formidable team. Be proud of what you accomplished this season. Prayers keep going out for the Cofer family.

Good luck next season

All the best,

gonzagafan62

JPtheBeasta
03-28-2019, 07:54 PM
Forest played an inspired game.

BayAreaZagFan
03-28-2019, 07:57 PM
Thank you. Classy post by a classy fan.

JPtheBeasta
03-28-2019, 08:24 PM
Thanks Lucky. That was a very uncomfortable game from start to finish. Great to have you joining us for the game

"Uncomfortable" is a great one-word synopsis.

sittingon50
03-28-2019, 09:21 PM
Thanks Lucky. Classy.

White lightning
03-28-2019, 09:27 PM
You guys were better from start to finish and completely took us out of what we want to do. You have a great team. Certainly capable of taking it all. Looking forward to more tourney matchups in the future.I say let's have a tie breaker next year in the sweet 16. Neither team would object getting back again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Robzagnut
03-28-2019, 09:30 PM
I say let's have a tie breaker next year in the sweet 16. Neither team would object getting back again.

I prefer the tie breaker being the championship game.

TexasZagFan
03-28-2019, 09:31 PM
I say let's have a tie breaker next year in the sweet 16. Neither team would object getting back again.

Getting to the Sweet Sixteen is going to be a real challenge, assuming Rui, Brandon, and Killian leaving, in addition to the 3 seniors.

White lightning
03-28-2019, 09:33 PM
Getting to the Sweet Sixteen is going to be a real challenge, assuming Rui, Brandon, and Killian leaving, in addition to the 3 seniors.That's why I would love it if we make it back next year. Always dreaming!!

BayAreaZagFan
03-28-2019, 09:53 PM
Let's do a home and home.

CDC84
03-28-2019, 10:26 PM
Thanks for posting. Please tell your fellow FSU fans than several Gonzaga fans, including myself, donated money to help with the funeral. As a Jesuit university, we understand that there is more to life than just basketball. It sounded as if the kid's dad suffered horribly for many years. He's at peace at last.

I also give a thumbs up to doing a home and home. I know it's a long distance, but it's good for our Zags to play teams that win at a high level but do so with a different approach. As our Coach Few says, there are many ways to skin to a chicken. FSU is always one of the toughest venues to play at in the ACC.

That being said, it would be nice, for both sides, to not do it right after finals week!