• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

It's Game Day, the best day of the week. March Madness Begins

Good morning Zag fans. Come on into this day. It's going to be a great day. Get your Zag gear on and spread the news. I just heard that Jimmy Kimble doesn't believe Gonzaga exists so maybe you can send him a tweet. Maybe after tonight he might believe. Those of you in SLC, have a great time. There's nothing like watching the Zags play live, especially in the NCAA Tournament. I hope some of you write to us here and let us know how it's going over there, There's also nothing like a live report from people who are THERE.

I'm feeling really good this morning. I've been waiting a long time for this day to come into my life. But it's finally here. Or am I there? I feel very positive about the game's outcome. Where is Zag Granny? I can hardly wait for the game this evening, and I'm glad it's on early. I'm also looking forward to watching all the games today, or at least parts of them as I channel surf through the day. I'll watch Florida St this morning for sure, and Syracuse tonight. I guess after that game the committee will let us know what time our game will be Saturday. I'll want to watch (at least part of the games) Michigan, Murray St., LSU, Auburn, and Nevada. For me TODAY is one of the best day of the year so far. There's nothing quite like March Madness. I'm also glad that CDC took the day off so he can write here.

If you have time today, post here and let me know how you're doing. I really am interested.

Go Zags!!!

Go Zags!!!

ps I love being a Zag. I'm so grateful.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • bballbeachbum
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2008

I love being a Zag fan too, I'm very grateful

feeling excited, the tournament feels like a national holiday to me. reminds me of when I was younger and would take vacation to watch every game available for 4 days straight. working from home today to kind of simulate that vacation feeling.

can't wait to see our Zags hit the floor and get this party started

Go Zags

Comment

• Zagger
      Banned
      • Mar 2008

Fortune has it I’ll be on I-90 during the game driving from Seattle to GUville. Might have to teach an 8 & 10 year old to drive so I can watch the game on the NCAA March Madness app! Or stop for a 2 hour dinner in Ellensburg. Leaving Seattle @ 3:30 .... for any of you folks knowing good places to watch the game between Issaquah & Ellensburg please reply (where kids are welcome).
      I’m confident that the Zags will not only beat FDU but also flabbergast the talking heads with amazing plays sure to make eyes pop and fans who’ve disparaged the Zags weep about their brackets. These Zags are legit, experienced, 9 deep and firing on all cylinders (full roster). Lots of Zags will shine and Tillie will be in the best form of the season. Yes! I have a BIG head about this game. Zag D will keep FDU in check while FDU just will not be able to curtail Zag O. To top it off might even be a Beach 3!
      Go Zags!

Comment

• TacomaZAG
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

20 years in a row for March Madness.............we are really spoiled as ZAG fans!!

Can't wait to watch the guys start on their annual journey in the Dance.

Take care of business today, survive and advance.

Go ZAGS

Comment

• MontanaCoyote
          Zag for Life
          • Dec 2015

Noticed that just about every team is wearing those “FAMILY” warmup jerseys, including the Zags. Nothing wrong with that.
          A team should be family.

But some families gonna win, many more families are gonna lose. All you can ask and hope for is if your family loses it loses with its name, reputation and character intact. Teams are gonna lose, but no team has to be a “loser.”

Comment

• Zagger
            Banned
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by SorenTodd45
            TV is on, both laptops are fired up. Is it possible to watch 3 games at once? (of course, when the Zags tip, laptops get turned off)
            At https://www.ncaa.com/ they have a 4 games at once option.

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Lets go Zags Bring that early season Maui focus and attitude
              Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Working...
              X