PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to Anaheim?

Jakester425
03-17-2019, 02:51 PM
My brother and I have booked our flights and hotel for Anaheim, who else is planning to go for the Sweet 16/Elite 8 games?

Im looking for 2 lower bowl seats if anyone has access to extra tickets. If not, I plan to call the other schools once the matchups have been set.

DixieZag
03-17-2019, 02:58 PM
Ideally the Zags staff and players will be there, for one.

GoZags
03-17-2019, 03:25 PM

I too am hopeful that this will occur .....

zagsfanforlife
03-17-2019, 03:27 PM
I honestly wouldn't book your travel itinerary yet.. syracuse really scares me. You have the whole starting 5 back from a team that went to the sweet 16 last year and Few has yet to conquer that zone in tournament time. Have two dudes that came back to win the National Championship who were projected draft picks last year and have pretty solid guards. This is not a shoe in by any means. I expect us to win, but honestly wouldn't be shocked if we do not. The Cuse zone is a very tough task in a 1 game tournament.

Jakester425
03-17-2019, 03:35 PM
I honestly wouldn't book your travel itinerary yet.. syracuse really scares me. You have the whole starting 5 back from a team that went to the sweet 16 last year and Few has yet to conquer that zone in tournament time. Have two dudes that came back to win the National Championship who were projected draft picks last year and have pretty solid guards. This is not a shoe in by any means. I expect us to win, but honestly wouldn't be shocked if we do not. The Cuse zone is a very tough task in a 1 game tournament.

Of course there’s a chance we lose before then, I’m confident we don’t. So I’m making the necessary arrangements to view those games in person. Worst case, I have a couple days off work hanging out in LA.

This thread is no different than “the sky is falling, we are no good” threads from last week, just on the other side of the spectrum.

SorenTodd45
03-17-2019, 04:06 PM
If the Zags don't make it there, I will probably sell my tickets (50% chance). If they do make it, you would have to pry them out of my cold, dead hands. Miss my last chance to see Rui play live? Yeah right.

zagsfanforlife
03-17-2019, 04:24 PM
I live In LA .. unfortunately can't make it to sweet 16 but think we will have no problem getting tickets to the elite 8 should the zags make it. Whoever has Sweet 16 tickets they will sell tickets when they lose

Mr Vulture
03-17-2019, 04:56 PM

How many times are you going to post this same thing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zagsfanforlife
03-17-2019, 05:27 PM
How many times are you going to post this same thing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well i posted it once... here.. So thats good counting.

Another time on the general selection sunday board i posted that we have a very tough draw and included Syracuse.

How many times are you going to post "How many times are you going to post this same thing" ?

Lewey
03-17-2019, 05:58 PM
I got my flight tickets a couple of weeks ago on Southwest. You can cancel the tickets and use the money on future flights, so I figured I'd be relatively safe. Then my wife said she wanted to go on vacation even if the Zags didn't make it. So I'm going to see Mickey. Hopefully I'll see the Zags there too!

Ezag
03-17-2019, 09:11 PM
I'll be in SLC looking forward to the first 2 games

Jakester425
03-23-2019, 05:29 PM
Bump...

ZAG 4 LIFE
03-23-2019, 06:18 PM
I’m in

raise the zag
03-23-2019, 06:24 PM

Well, hoping a couple, in particular, especially...

gmo
03-23-2019, 06:24 PM
Can’t wait! Should be a decidedly pro-Zags crowd. Hopefully a dominant one.

Hooray4Daye&Gray
03-23-2019, 06:35 PM
I will be there, and I will be extremely loud.

Please, everyone use your voice all game long, and tell your friends to do the same.

We can make a difference. I will start the chants from the back row of the upper deck. I expect everyone below me to join in!