PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day, the best day of the week.

Reborn
03-12-2019, 12:01 PM
I thought I'd better post this just in case someone FORGOT that it is Gameday. And for those who are older than me, it's the championship game of the WCC Tournament. I have forgotten how many of these that we have won in a row. But it's a lot. I'm hoping that tonight we can win one more. I really love this team.

Go Zags!!!

ps I know many fans who post here don't like this thread, but I'm hoping you'll understand it's significance one day.

amaronizag
03-12-2019, 12:07 PM
The only reason I don't like this post is because it gets me all psyched up and makes me think about the Zags all day instead of focusing on work. Otherwise I love it. Never stop Reborn. Thank you for the contagious enthusiasm.

Zagger
03-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Like them too :)
By happenings ..... It’s actually the semi-finals day for me. I’m up in the North Sea and 8 hours ahead of PDT. The SMC game starts at 0200 on Wednesday. Woke up at 0200 this AM to listen to GU clobber Pepperdine. Going to do the same tonight for the SMC game. Got to take in the Northern Lights before last night’s game. Overcast tonight :(
I suppose that what I like about the Game Day posts is that I try to plan the day around the game - listening, watching or going to one. I do my best not to miss live info on the game. I also have a good pal in MT where we often text one another during the game - scores if need be.
Game days are great days to stay in touch with pals :)

Reborn
03-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll keep it up. I would LOVE to see the Northern Lights one day. It must really be awesome, Zagger. Where are you living?

Go Zags!!!