• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MDABE80
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

CBS and ESPN Bracketology: March 3,2019

CBS Sports is helping you get ready for March Madness with the latest news, picks, and predictions for the 2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

We're number 1 seeds in both. In the CBS bracket though, we're only behind Virginia as THEE no 1 overall. Quite the season so far despite the criticisms from the UK Blue Bloods.
  • caduceus
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

Jerry Palm is such a tool. Zags as a 1 in SLC with their 8/9 match including Utah St.???!!!‽‽‽‽‽

Mail it in, Jerry! Low effort as usual.

Comment

• tempe85
      Kennel Club Material
      • Mar 2012

We win the WCC tournament and it's a done deal for 1 seed in my opinion. There's no way the ACC can get 3 ones so I don't think there's any threat of NC bumping us off the 1 line (however if NC wins out and wins the ACC tournament it'll certainly be interesting how the seedings work in that scenario, Duke a 2 seed??) and likewise I don't see them giving the SEC two 1s. Michigan has the most potential to bumping us off, as a win over MSU and winning the Big 10 tournament would give them some argument to be a 1. But I think they have to make up too much ground being 9th in NET and roughly 7 points behind in Kenpom, which is fairly substantial. MSU's lose to Indiana I think ends any hope on their end.

Comment

• MontanaCoyote
        Zag for Life
        • Dec 2015

OK, Let us all pause for a moment and pray for no practice injuries during this week’s layoff, (none at the WCC T) and none during practices in the layoff before the dance. Practice injuries do happen and we don’t want ANY!

Comment

• gonzagafan62
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by MontanaCoyote View Post
          OK, Let us all pause for a moment and pray for no practice injuries during this week’s layoff, (none at the WCC T) and none during practices in the layoff before the dance. Practice injuries do happen and we don’t want ANY!
          Yea had that for S16 game ugh
          Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• kdaleb
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by caduceus View Post
            Jerry Palm is such a tool. Zags as a 1 in SLC with their 8/9 match including Utah St.???!!!‽‽‽‽‽

Mail it in, Jerry! Low effort as usual.
            Doesn’t go against NCAA guidelines:

“To recognize the demonstrated quality of such teams, the committee shall not place teams seeded on the first four lines at a potential ‘home-crowd disadvantage’ in the first round.”

Comment

Working...
            X