PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kentucky

gueastcoast
03-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Hi dudes ~

Reflecting on your recent comeback win over an Arkansas squad itself without a prayer of sniffing the bubble...you came back from a double-digit deficit AT HOME to win by a few points. Well done!

Let's not speak of today's loss to Tennessee, as that is a separate issue.

Meanwhile, we just beat a legitimate bubble team (St. Mary's) by 14 on their home court in what all would acknowledge was a make-or-break game for them.

Remind me again what you have been grousing about?

go Zags

TexasZagFan
03-02-2019, 09:07 PM
Hi dudes ~

Reflecting on your recent comeback win over an Arkansas squad itself without a prayer of sniffing the bubble...you came back from a double-digit deficit AT HOME to win by a few points. Well done!

Let's not speak of today's loss to Tennessee, as that is a separate issue.

Meanwhile, we just beat a legitimate bubble team (St. Mary's) by 14 on their home court in what all would acknowledge was a make-or-break game for them.

Remind me again what you have been grousing about?

go Zags

Yeah, but Arkansas would dominate in the WCC, just like BYU...

Kong-Kool-Aid
03-02-2019, 09:09 PM
Wow, some of us sure have little man syndrome.

gueastcoast
03-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Wow, some of us sure have little man syndrome.Direct reply to their boards. Wake up [emoji42]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

JPtheBeasta
03-02-2019, 09:57 PM
It's just one opinion, but I'm not a fan of this thread.

Kentucky is, and always has been, in charge of their own destiny. I just realized that the SEC tournament is in Tennessee, so Kentucky has a tough row to hoe now to get one of those #1 seeds their fans covet...

Kong-Kool-Aid
03-02-2019, 10:02 PM
Direct reply to their boards. Wake up [emoji42]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Go post it on their boards then. Dumb thread /end

CB4
03-02-2019, 10:10 PM
But what if someone was posting about your wife on an internet Google message board, wouldn't you say something about it you beta males? Sarcasm