PDA

View Full Version : Seattle bar to watch games

zagfan07
11-07-2007, 08:11 AM
I'm new to the Seattle area as a recent GU grad and was wondering if there is a bar in town where Zag fans go to watch the games. I don't have ESPNU so if there's a bar with some good beer on tap and some fellow Zags cheering the team on, I'd love to know.

:cheers:

Nevtelen
11-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Depends on where you are in Seattle. I've gone to Sport near the Space Needle in the past and also FX McRory's. I live way out in the burbs, though, so usually watch at home or somewhere in Kent and I don't know about other areas of town.

Angelo Roncalli
11-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Stay tuned. The Seattle Chapter of the Alumni Association will be announcing game watch sites (with accompanying drink and food specials) sometime next week. We'll post the link to the alumni site here when the announcement is made. We're working with establishments downtown, north Seattle, Renton, etc.

zagfan07
11-07-2007, 08:36 AM
I live on Queen Anne, so Sport is really close. I'll have to go check it out for those games in the coming weeks that are on ESPNU. Comcast doesn't carry it here. :mad:

But I've been sending them requests daily and maybe my prayers will be answered.