PDA

View Full Version : No Oumar Ballo Chants from the Kennel Club tonight?

basketballzag
02-21-2019, 06:25 PM
They are slacking.

raise the zag
02-21-2019, 06:30 PM
They are slacking.

Too bad.

Missed opportunity.

Also, unfortunate Ballo won't be around for the BYU game and/or SENIOR NIGHT.

Rui, Clarke's, Perkins, Jones last game in Kennel.

The KC will be going crazy!

Stache
02-21-2019, 06:54 PM
JC chanted his name early in the second half. He smiled and covered his mouth with his hand. He seem to enjoy it a lot.

thespywhozaggedme
02-21-2019, 07:18 PM
JC chanted his name early in the second half. He smiled and covered his mouth with his hand. He seem to enjoy it a lot.

JC?

raise the zag
02-21-2019, 07:22 PM
JC?

Yep. Jesus is in our corner. Best recruiter in the biz

Zagceo
02-21-2019, 07:43 PM

:clap:

zagsfanforlife
02-21-2019, 08:23 PM
Reports are they didn't, reports are they did? So did they???

thespywhozaggedme
02-21-2019, 08:41 PM

Amen!

thespywhozaggedme
02-21-2019, 08:42 PM
Reports are they didn't, reports are they did? So did they???

Where are the reports that they didn't?

zagsfanforlife
02-21-2019, 08:51 PM
Ummm??? The OP???

ttown0026
02-21-2019, 08:57 PM
I'm pretty sure I heard them chant his name, as he smiled and waved back at the student section.

He seemed to have had a great time.

He was even high-fiving the team coming out of halftime...

Stache
02-21-2019, 09:03 PM
Meant KC but I think Jesus chanted for Ballo to join God’s team also.

thespywhozaggedme
02-21-2019, 09:06 PM
Ummm??? The OP???

It was a question that was refuted.

thespywhozaggedme
02-21-2019, 09:07 PM

Amen!

zagsfanforlife
02-21-2019, 09:10 PM
It was a question that was refuted.

What??? Are you reading correctly?? He literally said "No Oumar Ballo Chant?" as in they didn't.. and then continued that "they are slacking".... did you party too hard tonight spy??

Lewey
02-21-2019, 09:24 PM
I think they did. They chanted something I couldn't make sense of. They were looking over to the area near the bench where recruits normally are. I couldn't figure out why. Nothing i could see was happening over there. I didn't realize that Oumar was in the house. Wish I could remember what I thought they were saying, but after reading this I'm pretty sure they were chanting his name.

thespywhozaggedme
02-21-2019, 09:32 PM
What??? Are you reading correctly?? He literally said "No Oumar Ballo Chant?" as in they didn't.. and then continued that "they are slacking".... did you party too hard tonight spy??

Huh? Stache and others told us that JC chanted for him loudly. Buddha and Mohammad on the other hand sat stoically as they are both Baylor fans.

ZAG'em
02-21-2019, 09:48 PM
I think they did. They chanted something I couldn't make sense of. They were looking over to the area near the bench where recruits normally are. I couldn't figure out why. Nothing i could see was happening over there. I didn't realize that Oumar was in the house. Wish I could remember what I thought they were saying, but after reading this I'm pretty sure they were chanting his name.

The Kennel Club was chanting "We want Oumar".
He looked like he enjoyed the game. Even high 5'd the players as they came back after half time and then again at the end of the game when the starters came out. Pretty cool.

Zags_Fanatic
02-21-2019, 10:12 PM
They definitely chanted during the Kalispell Country Club promotion, it took him a minute to pick up on it and then he gave the KC a thumbs up and they chanted more. He really seemed to be enjoying himself.

thespywhozaggedme
02-21-2019, 11:26 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the reports guys

JPtheBeasta
02-22-2019, 04:55 AM

I know all of the above is tongue in cheek but...

JW3, Drew Barham, Josh Perkins, NWG, Dominick Harris, and others that don’t come to mind right now... guys who seem to have done more than just pay lip service to the Christian faith in tweets and interviews. I have actually suspected for a while that GU is a destination for Christian ball players who want to go play for a different kind of coach and a different kind of program.

thespywhozaggedme
02-22-2019, 06:43 AM
I know all of the above is tongue in cheek but...

JW3, Drew Barham, Josh Perkins, NWG, Dominick Harris, and others that don’t come to mind right now... guys who seem to have done more than just pay lip service to the Christian faith in tweets and interviews. I have actually suspected for a while that GU is a destination for Christian ball players who want to go play for a different kind of coach and a different kind of program.
That’s awesome

JPtheBeasta
02-22-2019, 10:16 AM
That’s awesome

To wit, a recent Julian Strawther tweet includes “All glory to God” with a hands-praying emoticon.

This could be a selection bias on my end but it has been something I have been following, especially with transfers.