PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day, the best day of the week. Gonzaga vs Pepperdine

Reborn
02-21-2019, 03:03 PM
It's 3:55 pm, almost four pm and only a couple of hours away from game time. I totally forgot about this thread until now. I debated back and forth whether I should even bother posting it, and decided to do so. Why? Because it is the best day of this week because Gonzaga is playing.

My mind has been preoccupied today about the injury to Zion, and how it might affect Duke, and in a sense how it may affect all of D-1 basketball. I was hoping to hear more about the injury and the results of the MRI. I haven't, and it's disappointing. So my mind is returning to Gonzaga and it's game with Pepperdine tonight. It should be a good game. I am feeling the fans will be great because this is the next to last home game this year. The fans will want to give the players all the love and support they can. And the players will want to give the fans a really great game. I expect all-out effort, and very good markmanship from beyond the 3 point line. I'm excited, as I always am on Game Day, to see how it all unfolds.

The Zags have not played Pepperdine yet this year, and I believe that will help the Zags. I don't expect a close game, but do expect to see lots of really great plays. Because the Zags do this so often I really believe it's part of their skill level, and that's what makes this team so special.
They are both so very talented and so very athletic. All of them. I don't really see any time out there like our Zags!!!
Go Zags!!!

SorenTodd45
02-21-2019, 03:29 PM
I love game day, and I'll actually be sober for tonight's game. Need to drive somewhere after the game, and I do NOT drink and drive. As to Zion, how long does an MRI take? They know what is going on, it's just that coach Rat-Face isn't speaking to the media. What a tool.

raise the zag
02-21-2019, 03:43 PM
I love game day, and I'll actually be sober for tonight's game. Need to drive somewhere after the game, and I do NOT drink and drive. As to Zion, how long does an MRI take? They know what is going on, it's just that coach Rat-Face isn't speaking to the media. What a tool.

MRI results were released 2 hrs ago.

Update in this thread: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?64939-We-are-now-number-one-in-today%92s-updated-BPI-projections-to-win-it-all&p=1434243#post1434243