PDA

View Full Version : Will it never end?

Nevtelen
11-06-2007, 07:02 PM
From the S-R Emporia St write-up tonight:

Gonzaga will be without forward Theo Davis (foot), but there’s a possibility Josh Heytvelt (stress reaction in his foot) will play. Few said Davis has a “nasty infection” in his foot. Davis sported a walking boot at practice Tuesday.

Man, I hope Josh is okay and not rushing things. We reeeaaaalllly don't want another Maui. And Davis injured... *sigh*

Radbooks
11-06-2007, 07:08 PM
I just read that and couldn't believe it. Looks like Pendo will play:

Few said the probable starters are Jeremy Pargo, Matt Bouldin, Micah Downs, Abdullahi Kuso and David Pendergraft.

Here's the link (http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/sportslink/archive/?postID=6350#more) to the rest of the article.

zag67
11-06-2007, 07:30 PM
This is the reason that having the depth that we have is so important. I also hope that they all come back soon. The more they all get to play together the better off they will be. But each game through the year, I feel that the players we have will do the job. The key is no major injury to Pargo. I feel that he and Pendo are going to be the glue that the rest is built around. Again, all of us need to enjoy the journey. It might get bumpy along the way, but we hope that will be into the final four.