• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Bracketology 2-8-19

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
    But we don't play nobody.
  • thespywhozaggedme
    Banned
    • Feb 2007

Sparty lost back to back games to Indiana and Iowa and Joey Brackets still has them as a 2 seed and Kansas has lost three out of their last four games and is currently in fourth place in their conference and he has them as a three seed. He sure does love his blue bloods.

Comment

• LTownZag
      Banned
      • Mar 2017

No, he Just perceives reality on a one week time delay.

Comment

• gon2mt
        Bulldog Fan
        • Dec 2012

I would be happy with that bracket. 8-9 beatable. Nevada LSU or Belmont beatable. Maybe Kansas, NC, Maryland after that. Would love to see Wofford and Belmont get through. Can't wait for March

Comment

• sittingon50
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
          Sparty lost back to back games to Indiana and Iowa and Joey Brackets still has them as a 2 seed and Kansas has lost three out of their last four games and is currently in fourth place in their conference and he has them as a three seed. He sure does love his blue bloods.

Kansas takes another hit:

Kansas senior guard Lagerald Vick is taking a leave of absence from the team, effective immediately, the school announced.
          But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• GeorgiaZagFan
            Zag for Life
            • Dec 2007

don't want Nevada ...

Originally posted by gon2mt View Post
            I would be happy with that bracket. 8-9 beatable. Nevada LSU or Belmont beatable. Maybe Kansas, NC, Maryland after that. Would love to see Wofford and Belmont get through. Can't wait for March
            not sure about that Nevada team..they have a lot of experience from a good run in last year's tourney in Jordan Caroline and the Martin brothers....plus they added Trey Porter, a very solid grad transfer from ODU. That is 4 seniors ...I would not want to play them in March...not that I don't think the Zags are better, but anything can happen in a single elimination tourney...
            It's What You learn AFTER You Know It All That Counts

Comment

• WallaWallaZag
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

i wouldn't want nevada as a 4...if you have to play them, make it one round further in. would also hate to face the syracuse zone in a round of 32. only thing good about this bracket is carolina as the 2 and kansas as the 3...perfectly okay facing either in the elite eight.

Comment

• Outraged
                Professional Zag Fan
                • Feb 2007

If we are who we say we are it doesn't matter. If seed matters then we aren't there yet. Anybody, any time any where. It just doesn't matter. Let's stop this wimpy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X