PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day, the best day of the week. Gonzaga vs San Diego

Reborn
02-02-2019, 07:57 AM
Good morning, Zag fans. I woke up with the words "celebrate life" on my mind. It's a great message, and I intend to do that all day today. I love these Saturday games because we only have to wait one day before we play again. I'm really excited about getting to see San Diego play. They are supposed to be pretty tough. We may not get to see how good they are until we see them play us at their arena. So far it has seemed that the teams in the WCC, accept for Gonzaga, have a tough time winning on the Road. I think the Zags are ready to play in front of their home crowd again. They've been on the Road for three games. I hope the Kennel Club shows up in full force and gets really rowdy. Although San Diego is supposed to be tough I won't be surprised if we win by 30 again. The game is at 5 pm and that's really nice for me.

So get your Zag gear on and get ready to romp. I'm going to be watching the game with my youngest grandson. It's his birthday and I'm taking him out to dinner after the game. I love watching the game with him. He's a really good Zag fan. He just turned 15.

Go Zags!!!

SorenTodd45
02-02-2019, 08:01 AM
Although San Diego is supposed to be tough I won't be surprised if we win by 30 again. The game is at 5 pm and that's really nice for me.

Go Zags!!!

Why is the game at 5 pm? It's on ROOT and not ESPN. Home games always start at 6 pm (or later when it is on national TV). Grrrrr.

Reborn
02-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Why is the game at 5 pm? It's on ROOT and not ESPN. Home games always start at 6 pm (or later when it is on national TV). Grrrrr.

Root is showing Major League Rugby at 7 pm. Gonzaga's game will also be shown at 9 pm on Root; so if you can't catch the 5 pm game catch the one at 9. St Mary's plays USF on Root at one.