PDA

View Full Version : New Chat Mention from Gottlieb

Law Zag In Training
11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
From today's ESPN Chat with Doug:

Hieu (San Diego, CA): Who do you have in the Gonzaga/Wash. St. game in the preseason? Will the Zags go undefeated in the WCC?

Doug Gottlieb: (5:04 PM ET ) I have the Zags getting their revenge in a great game...Andy Katz will do the color by the way...may be a bit too gooshy since Few and Bennett are both great guys and Andy has their picture in his locker at work with XOXOXO---I am kidding. Katz will do an awesome job.

as for the WCC--Saint Mary's has the best PG no one knows about...Patrick Mills--
Played with AIS--Austrailian Institue of Sport...
kid is sick I tell you..
SMC and USD---one of them will get the zags.

-------------------------------------

I cannot wait to watch the game vs. Wazzu. I think his joke regarding Katz is pretty funny, it's no secret that Katz has a very good relationship with Few and Bennet. Although Doug's probably correct in saying GU won't go undefeated in the WCC, I sure hope he's wrong.

Also, it's nice to hear someone finally talk about Patrick Mills... now maybe those St. Mary's fans won't bring his name up every time someone predicts Gonzaga will beat them ;)

BobZag
11-06-2007, 02:27 PM
I'll bet a nickel the only reason Doug mentions USD is because of where "Hieu" says he's from.

Law Zag In Training
11-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Maybe BZ, but it's not uncommon to see USD ranked #3 in WCC polls, so maybe Gottlieb just quickly looked at 2 and 3 and realized they might have a chance. Also, no need to put Hieu in quotation marks, that's actually how you spell my name.