PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's All American Roster

23dpg
01-24-2019, 01:13 PM
https://www.si.com/high-school/2019/01/24/mcdonalds-all-american-rosters-2019-james-wiseman-anthony-edwards

No Anton.

jazzdelmar
01-24-2019, 01:30 PM
SOS...Duke, Nova, Zona, UK, Florida.....yadda yadda.

cggonzaga
01-24-2019, 02:29 PM
Anton has outplayed McDaniels and Carey in head to head matchups. Enough said.

zagsfanforlife
01-24-2019, 03:09 PM
Rivals had an article on the biggest snubs.. i think listing 5 and they had Timme as one of the 5 biggest snubs.

jazzdelmar
01-24-2019, 03:13 PM
Rivals had an article on the biggest snubs.. i think listing 5 and they had Timme as one of the 5 biggest snubs.

From Rivals. Timme was among 7 players cited as snubs.

Gonzaga fans have every reason to gripe about Drew Timme not receiving a McDonald's All-American Game. With swag for days, Timme is a mixture of confidence, ball skills, toughness and tremendous know-how. He showed all of those traits throughout his high school season. Whenever the stage was the brightest, Timme was usually the one that came out on top. He was a dominant threat on the Nike EYBL circuit this summer, posting per-game averages of close to 15 points, nine rebounds, and three assists.

zagsfanforlife
01-24-2019, 03:53 PM
From Rivals. Timme was among 7 players cited as snubs.

Gonzaga fans have every reason to gripe about Drew Timme not receiving a McDonald's All-American Game. With swag for days, Timme is a mixture of confidence, ball skills, toughness and tremendous know-how. He showed all of those traits throughout his high school season. Whenever the stage was the brightest, Timme was usually the one that came out on top. He was a dominant threat on the Nike EYBL circuit this summer, posting per-game averages of close to 15 points, nine rebounds, and three assists.

I have a feeling Timme starts from day one, especially if the expected leave.

Markburn1
01-24-2019, 04:12 PM
SOS...Duke, Nova, Zona, UK, Florida.....yadda yadda.

Villanova with two. I think Zags get there soon.