PDA

View Full Version : Bilas Index

mgadfly
01-24-2019, 09:08 AM
The Zags at number 6. Bilas has anointed Tillie as our best shot blocker, compares the team to 2015-16 instead of 2016-17, and takes a dig at the WCC all in a few sentences. I’m guessing he doesn’t watch the Zags much but he is ranked #1 in the Big Conference Bias Index.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/25825177/jay-bilas-ranks-68-top-teams-college-basketball-february-nears

gueastcoast
01-24-2019, 09:41 AM
The usual Bilas arrogance but he does have both USF and St. Mary's in his top 68, so I'll go glass half-full and focus on that.

CarolinaZagFan
01-24-2019, 10:02 AM
Probably still bitter about seeing the Zags take down his Dukies in person.

jazzdelmar
01-24-2019, 11:54 AM
Hes the worst of the myriad Dookies who infect CBB. He pretends to be a fair analyst without a major school or conference bent. He does fool many people. Kinda like Seth Davis. Motorcycle Williams. Grant Im so good I only do the Dance Hill. Still, he is on every single Duke broadcast, protecting the realm. A phony, in short.

CDC84
01-24-2019, 01:23 PM
Where is Tillie listed as a first rounder? Please no references to nbadraft.net please.

Mojo13
01-24-2019, 04:13 PM
Where is Tillie listed as a first rounder? Please no references to nbadraft.net please.

Glad another here knows NBAdraft.net is a running joke.

Here is a consensus of the major mock drafts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hoopshype.com/2019/01/22/nba-mock-draft-big-board-rumor-update-prospects/amp/

Highest I see Tillie is 32 with Bleacher Report which I honestly think has the best mock draft. They have really improved their talent over the years.

Tillie is generally fairly low across the board due to missing most of the season. He should creep up.

TexasZagFan
01-24-2019, 04:35 PM
He’s the worst of the myriad Dookies who infect CBB. He pretends to be a fair analyst without a major school or conference bent. He does fool many people. Kinda like Seth Davis. Motorcycle Williams. Grant — I’m so good I only do the Dance — Hill. Still, he is on every single Duke broadcast, protecting the realm. A phony, in short.

He sure got pwned by Rui in Maui. :lmao: