PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day, the best day of the week. Zags vs Santa Clara

Reborn
01-24-2019, 07:15 AM
These were my first thoughts this morning as I opened my eyes in my bed and entered this day. And I smiled. I love watching our Zags play. I love this team. They are soooo great. Each and every one of them.

This is our only game this week so enjoy it. Get your Zag gear on and wear it proudly.

Go Zags!!!

Zagger
01-24-2019, 09:45 AM
I'd like to watch the game tonight and it looks like we'll have to head to the Village Cinemas to do so. It does not appear to be on KHQ and our service, DirecTV, cannot do any channel adding due to the switch over to AT&T billing. As far as I can tell the game is on channel 687 via DirecTV in the Spokane area. We recently made a change to our DirecTV account and they can't change anything now until into next week. Rats!

Zagceo
01-24-2019, 09:51 AM
I'd like to watch the game tonight and it looks like we'll have to head to the Village Cinemas to do so. It does not appear to be on KHQ and our service, DirecTV, cannot do any channel adding due to the switch over to AT&T billing. As far as I can tell the game is on channel 687 via DirecTV in the Spokane area. We recently made a change to our DirecTV account and they can't change anything now until into next week. Rats!

I hear the ad on Zag radio broadcast for Village Cinemas. Curious about vibe. Have you attended?

Zagger
01-24-2019, 10:39 AM
I hear the ad on Zag radio broadcast for Village Cinemas. Curious about vibe. Have you attended?

Yes. It's free. Not very many people but those who come like the Zags :)

SorenTodd45
01-24-2019, 02:43 PM
I so love game day. Every time Rui scores I yell the word "HACHIMURA" so loudly that I wonder if you can hear me up in Spokane (and I'm a long way from there). Wonder why it's not on KHQ; it is on ROOT though.

bballbeachbum
01-24-2019, 04:07 PM
go watch my son play at 7:30, home for the 2nd half

love game day

Reborn
01-24-2019, 04:23 PM
I so love game day. Every time Rui scores I yell the word "HACHIMURA" so loudly that I wonder if you can hear me up in Spokane (and I'm a long way from there). Wonder why it's not on KHQ; it is on ROOT though.

Last week I did think I heard someone yelling, and pounding their walls. wow! Maybe it WAS you.

Markburn1
01-24-2019, 04:24 PM
go watch my son play at 7:30, home for the 2nd half

love game day

In the valley or the foothills?

ProVeeZag
01-24-2019, 04:34 PM

Working from memory, I thought I saw it would be aired on SWX Channel 112 (Comcast Cable).

Markburn1
01-24-2019, 04:54 PM
Game day for St. Mary's and BYU also. Should BYU beat the Gaels, both teams will have two losses in the WCC without having played the Zags. Pretty crazy.

Also, the Pac 12 has six games scheduled tonight. A full slate. What you won't see on the screen crawl is any mention of that league when they show top twenty five scores. Yikes.

bballbeachbum
01-24-2019, 05:54 PM
In the valley or the foothills?

Daughter in the valley with mom for practice, son in the foothills with me for game

:cheers:

Markburn1
01-24-2019, 06:22 PM
Daughter in the valley with mom for practice, son in the foothills with me for game

:cheers:

Nothing better than watching the kids.