• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zag buddy
    Banned
    • Dec 2007

Congratulations to the forum members

For those long term members (20+ years myself) who have faithfully contributed to the progression of the quality of each years teams with their advice and comments. We have participated in the evolution of Gonzaga basketball to the level we are at today. It is rather ironic that the better each years teams has achieved the less we have to say. This is proof that the coaches have followed our advice and progressed themselves. My only question is whether the coaches have set aside a retirement program for us. Once again good going members.
  • Zagger
    Banned
    • Mar 2008

Go Zags!

Comment

• ProVeeZag
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by zag buddy View Post
      For those long term members (20+ years myself) who have faithfully contributed to the progression of the quality of each years teams with their advice and comments. We have participated in the evolution of Gonzaga basketball to the level we are at today. It is rather ironic that the better each years teams has achieved the less we have to say. This is proof that the coaches have followed our advice and progressed themselves. My only question is whether the coaches have set aside a retirement program for us. Once again good going members.
      I will gladly trade a retirement program for another Final 4 this year! (Call it a "Final 4(01-k)".)
      Last edited by ProVeeZag; 01-12-2019, 03:19 PM. Reason: Add comment
      "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
      —Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• DZ
        Zag for Life
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by zag buddy View Post
        My only question is whether the coaches have set aside a retirement program for us.
        You don't get those red, white and blue checks with a bulldog on them every month?
        Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
        Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
        X