PDA

View Full Version : Just an update

caldwellzag
01-08-2019, 06:36 AM
Mods you can move this to the appropriate place.

In November I was asked to be the Moderator of the Whelping Box, as I have a lot of passion for recruiting at GU and tend to be overly involved in those discussions. Since that date my world has kind of spun out of control and I wanted to update my GU family. Circumstances have changed and I am now in the middle of a divorce, that looks like it's going to get ugly. I have not been on the site a ton in the last few weeks due to that. I am a die hard Zag, born and raised, I love this site and I really enjoy the discourse that we have on here. I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to continue to be on the site and working with the other Moderators on helping with the Whelping Box, but I am probably not going to be as active as I have been, as my time has to go elsewhere right now. If you have questions about recruiting that I don't get to or there are issues you see in a thread please PM me and I will get right on it. My goal is to help start the conversation about recruits interested in GU, so please message me and let me know what I can do to help.

Thank you all for your support in this process and your understanding if I don't post as much as I have prior.

strikenowhere
01-08-2019, 06:58 AM
Ugh sorry to hear that - good luck with everything and I hope it gets resolved as amicably as possible

Grand Valley Zag
01-08-2019, 07:07 AM
I'm sorry.

gonzagafan62
01-08-2019, 07:48 AM
Sorry to hear that! Good luck

gueastcoast
01-08-2019, 08:02 AM
Been there. Very sorry to hear.

thespywhozaggedme
01-08-2019, 08:20 AM
Sorry man

Hogan
01-08-2019, 08:20 AM
Thanks for sharing Caldwell. Best of luck to you. I am also really into recruiting and love your insight and contributions.

caldwellzag
01-08-2019, 08:27 AM
Thanks for sharing Caldwell. Best of luck to you. I am also really into recruiting and love your insight and contributions.

Thanks guys. I hate sharing stuff like that, but you guys are a great group of people and when I go from posting multiple times a day to a near ghost I wanted to explain why. I appreciate this board more than you guys know!

former1dog
01-08-2019, 08:29 AM
CaldwellZag,

I'm sorry to hear of your personal troubles. I admire your courage in sharing the information here with your internet GU family and having been through a divorce I definitely have empathy for what you're going through.

I know very well the pain you're going through and what you will be going through. I would encourage you to lean on your family and friends. You'll find that they love and support you more than you might have know. Trust me, things are going to get better eventually and you'll get through this.

God Bless!

Reborn
01-08-2019, 08:30 AM
Sorry to hear that Caldwellzag. Tough thing to go through. I had to do that myself. You have my support and many others'. PM me anytime.

Go Zags!!!

sittingon50
01-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Thanks for all you've done Caldwell & good luck.

Bogozags
01-08-2019, 09:29 AM
This is no easy time for you and like f1d stated, family and friends are there to lean on for support.

Two times for me so certainly know the doors you are opening and closing...one day at a time AND there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Will miss you and hope you come “back” to us on a full-time basis sooner then later...

You’ll be in my prayers!

MDABE80
01-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Caldwell, you e been a great post generator. Best wishes. You have friends here so don’t be a stranger. Your 2nd family is here! Good luck!

kitzbuel
01-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Caldwell, I sincerely hope things work out for the best for you. You have always been understanding of different opinions and welcoming of all. You have been a great addition to the admin staff.

Come around as frequently as your time allows. We will always look forward to your posts!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

ZagNation
01-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Mods you can move this to the appropriate place.

In November I was asked to be the Moderator of the Whelping Box, as I have a lot of passion for recruiting at GU and tend to be overly involved in those discussions. Since that date my world has kind of spun out of control and I wanted to update my GU family. Circumstances have changed and I am now in the middle of a divorce, that looks like it's going to get ugly. I have not been on the site a ton in the last few weeks due to that. I am a die hard Zag, born and raised, I love this site and I really enjoy the discourse that we have on here. I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to continue to be on the site and working with the other Moderators on helping with the Whelping Box, but I am probably not going to be as active as I have been, as my time has to go elsewhere right now. If you have questions about recruiting that I don't get to or there are issues you see in a thread please PM me and I will get right on it. My goal is to help start the conversation about recruits interested in GU, so please message me and let me know what I can do to help.

Thank you all for your support in this process and your understanding if I don't post as much as I have prior.

If you are in Spokane, I have 2 words. Al Gauper. 509-838-2700

caldwellzag
01-09-2019, 06:50 AM
Caldwell, I sincerely hope things work out for the best for you. You have always been understanding of different opinions and welcoming of all. You have been a great addition to the admin staff.

Come around as frequently as your time allows. We will always look forward to your posts!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

I appreciate it! I have loved getting to know everyone on here, but in particular the admin as you guys are amazing!!

caldwellzag
01-09-2019, 06:51 AM
If you are in Spokane, I have 2 words. Al Gauper. 509-838-2700

I am in the Boise area, hoping my lawyer is worth two cents. He seems to know his stuff, but haven't seen him in front of a judge.

BobZag
01-09-2019, 08:06 AM
Hang in there. We'll try to pick up some slack.