It's Game Day, the best day of the week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

It's Game Day, the best day of the week.

GU vs Denver.

Hey! It's Game Day. We certainly haven't had to wait very long for this day to come. Ha ha ha ha. I am always happy on Game Day. Once in awhile there is a pretty big bump in the road, and that joy turns to sorrow. Fortunately, that doesn't happen too often. We are lucky.

Why am I so happy? I love what Mark Few has put together. I always like his teams. A LOT. This year the Zags have a whole cast of amazing players. The new players: Clarke, and Petrusev and Geno have all brought some amazing talent to add to what we have already had. This is an amazing team to watch. Some may ask,"How could you get all that excited for a game against Denver? My answer is that I really do love watching the Zags play. I don't care who they play. I love watching how Rui dribbles the ball down court. I love how he slips and slides his way to the basket and throws down a beautiful dunk. I love his left handed hook. And then there's Clarke who's a Jumping Jack, and like Rui has some amazing dunks. Clarke and Rui are also amazing shot blockers and the way they defend the basket must be so cool to see live. Then we have our Ninja shooters (Norvelle, Perkins and Kispert. For me the most beautiful thing on a basketball floor is when our shooters make a 3 (i must have been a guard when I played). And most beautiful when they're made in the last few minutes of a close game. We have great bench: Petrusev, Jones, Ayayi and Foster, and soon this good bench is going to become a great bench when Tillie and Geno return to the court. Thank you Zags, for all the joy you bring to my life.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • gonzagafan62
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2013

AMEN BORNIE!!! I’ll be watching win lots of excitement ... I’ve been waiting all day in anticipation. I can feel the energy!!! Go zags!!
    Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• ProVeeZag
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2011

I was wondering why the Denver Pioneers don't have a website?

Then I realized: They can't string three "Ws" together.
      "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
      —Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• MontanaCoyote
        Zag for Life
        • Dec 2015

Originally posted by ProVeeZag View Post
        I was wondering why the Denver Pioneers don't have a website?

Then I realized: They can't string three "Ws" together.
        Bulletin Board material!

Comment

Working...
        X