PDA

View Full Version : Quade Green???

ZionZag
12-17-2018, 07:06 AM
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/former-five-star-prospect-quade-green-leaving-kentucky-basketball-program/

Goshzagit
12-17-2018, 07:11 AM
not very likely, but I'd take him.

come on down. . .

However,Green will pursue a guard-first program, and as been discussed as of late, we are more system-oriented for PG's (that is the perception not the reality).

TheOtherGreatOne
12-17-2018, 07:37 AM
not very likely, but I'd take him.

come on down. . .

However,Green will pursue a guard-first program, and as been discussed as of late, we are more system-oriented for PG's (that is the perception not the reality).

You don't want Green. I have watched every game he has played ay Kentucky, and believe me you don't want him. Few can do much better than Quade Green.

Zagdawg
12-17-2018, 10:06 AM
Jon Rothstein

Verified account

@JonRothstein
Following Following @JonRothstein
More
Sources: Kentucky transfer Quade Green will begin an official visit to Washington today. Former Five-Star recruit.

sittingon50
12-17-2018, 06:56 PM
You don't want Green. I have watched every game he has played ay Kentucky, and believe me you don't want him. Few can do much better than Quade Green.

Haven't seen him play GreatOne, but Seth Greenberg echoed this weekend what Calipari said today; Coach G. worked a camp with Quade & said what a GREAT kid he was.