PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day, the best day of the week.

Reborn
12-15-2018, 06:58 AM
Zags vs North Carolina. It doesn't get any better than this. Wow! Duke and UNC in the same year, and throw in Tennessee when they're ranked 7th in the nation. It's been a fantastic Autumn.

And like I said it can't get any better than playing UNC. A chance to get even with them for beating us in the National Championship game. I'm glad we're playing early.

What I hope to see today. Zags playing like Zags.

Go Zags!!!

rijman
12-15-2018, 07:22 AM
I remember the Zags win over UNC in 2006 when UNC was ranked #2, I'm looking for another Zags win today.

MontanaCoyote
12-15-2018, 07:24 AM
Zags vs North Carolina. It doesn't get any better than this. Wow! Duke and UNC in the same year, and throw in Tennessee when they're ranked 7th in the nation. It's been a fantastic Autumn.

And like I said it can't get any better than playing UNC. A chance to get even with them for beating us in the National Championship game. I'm glad we're playing early.

What I hope to see today. Zags playing like Zags.

Go Zags!!!

Think I’ll go to the ER to watch. If anyone can die from MaximusNerverosis it’s me. Go Zags!

Hoopaholic
12-15-2018, 07:27 AM
Got in to Raleigh this morning at 6 am pouring..thought for moment was in seattle
Got to our bed and breakfast struggled to sleep
Up now beautiful out
Heading to basketball museum can't wait for tipoff

Zagger
12-15-2018, 09:23 AM
Can't wait .... I've got a hunch the Zags will clobber UNC :)

http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/BeatUNC.png

Hoopaholic
12-15-2018, 09:30 AM
Can't wait .... I've got a hunch the Zags will clobber UNC :)

http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/BeatUNC.png

Talked to host at the basketball museum he was concerned about the Tar Heels not showing up

Apparently only practiced Thursday and friday

Reborn
12-15-2018, 09:42 AM
I'm walking around wondering; Could this be Heaven? I saw a man sitting on a park bench. I stopped to introduce myself to him. He said, "spread the joy brother. I thanked him, then came here to spread the joy with you.

Go Zags!!!

tummydoc
12-15-2018, 09:51 AM
Carnac the magnificent predicts a signature throwdown by the zags and a return to #1

Zagceo
12-15-2018, 09:55 AM
Talked to host at the basketball museum he was concerned about the Tar Heels not showing up

Apparently only practiced Thursday and friday

Finals week..guessing Zags had short practice week as did most all programs

Hoopaholic
12-15-2018, 10:09 AM
Finals week..guessing Zags had short practice week as did most all programs

Yep but listen to the tar heel podcast on flight last night. Finals and coach not happy with play so did one on one workouts until Thursday and the. Thursday and Friday several kids missing practice due to finals

GonzagasaurusFlex
12-15-2018, 10:13 AM
Yep but listen to the tar heel podcast on flight last night. Finals and coach not happy with play so did one on one workouts until Thursday and the. Thursday and Friday several kids missing practice due to finals

It must be a tough adjustment to finals week for Heels Program now that the players are presumably taking real classes.

Hoopaholic
12-15-2018, 10:50 AM
It must be a tough adjustment to finals week for Heels Program now that the players are presumably taking real classes.

Ouch.

gueastcoast
12-15-2018, 11:41 AM
Flew into Raleigh-Durham this a.m. with teenage daughter in tow, did self-guided campus tour this afternoon of Duke...of course had to check out Cameron and the sports gift store across the way - it was literally all Zags! So so cool. Feeling better we won't be alone at the Dean Dome tonight!!

MDABE80
12-15-2018, 12:04 PM
Defense will win this game!

Hoopaholic
12-15-2018, 01:16 PM
Nothing worse than getting bite to eat. Need go take a leak and only thing you stare at is 2017 national championship picture above the urinal. Uggggg

Martin Centre Mad Man
12-15-2018, 01:27 PM
Nothing worse than getting bite to eat. Need go take a leak and only thing you stare at is 2017 national championship picture above the urinal. Uggggg

Aim higher?

DixieZag
12-15-2018, 02:31 PM

I can think of one worse scenario involving needing to relieve yourself in the facilities and having to face the headline. At least it wasn't on a stall door.