PDA

View Full Version : Column: Fouls Even More Troubling For GU With Short Bench

IMADEYOUREADTHIS
12-04-2018, 07:48 AM
Another nice read from Cameron. (https://www.cdapress.com/zag_basketball/20181204/fouls_even_more_troubling_for_gu_with_short_bench)

Good quote from Few about Crandall:

He gives us a different kind of energy, an all-out mentality, Few said. Its noticeable in practice. Even though he got thrown right in with no preparation after a lot of classes (to complete a degree), our intensity picked up as soon as he joined the group.

GoZags
12-04-2018, 07:52 AM
Ouch.

Talk about disrespect .... when a local writer can't even get Joel Ayayi's name correct.

it’s anybody’s guess who could play the point for any meaningful minutes.

Norvell?

Greg Foster Jr.?

Jay Ayayi?

23dpg
12-04-2018, 08:16 AM
Ouch.

Talk about disrespect .... when a local writer can't even get Joel Ayayi's name correct.

I've made the same mistake. His name is very close to the NFL running back Jay Ajayi.

GoZags
12-04-2018, 08:18 AM
I've made the same mistake. His name is very close to the NFL running back Jay Ajayi.

Yeah .... I guess it's a "no harm, no foul" kind of deal. Perhaps not as "weak" as I initially thought.

ProVeeZag
12-04-2018, 11:40 AM
Another nice read from Cameron. (https://www.cdapress.com/zag_basketball/20181204/fouls_even_more_troubling_for_gu_with_short_bench)

Good quote from Few about Crandall:

Thx for posting the link, excellent writing! I liked this quote that Cameron used: Former Oklahoma and TCU coach Billy Tubbs once said, “Two things never survive: dogs that chase cars and teams that can’t shoot free throws.”

And this one:
"Of course, there’s a difference between canning freebies against North Dakota State and doing it in the final minutes against Duke, Tennessee or Carolina."

Will have to start reading Cameron's articles.

ProVeeZag
12-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Yeah .... I guess it's a "no harm, no foul" kind of deal. Perhaps not as "weak" as I initially thought.

It was probably the coffee talking...I've done it too!