12-03-2018, 06:00 PM
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

gonstu
12-03-2018, 07:07 PM
Can we lock in this bracket right now?

Yes, please!

CDC84
12-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Joe didn't get the information that Key Arena is being renovated and that the NCAA subregional needed to be moved from Seattle to San Jose. The Zags will likely be in Salt Lake City for the first 2 rounds (if they are a protected seed) yet again, although I am sure Few and the team would rather be in San Jose.

Reborn
12-04-2018, 06:11 AM
It sure was nice to see that the #1 Region is The West region. That was cool. And to see Gonzaga as the #1 seed is Gonzaga was like frosting on the cake. This makes my day.

Go Zags!!!

GonzagasaurusFlex
12-04-2018, 06:24 AM
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

I like #8 seeded Creighton upsetting #1 seed Duke in 2nd round!

gu03alum
12-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Joe didn't get the information that Key Arena is being renovated and that the NCAA subregional needed to be moved from Seattle to San Jose. The Zags will likely be in Salt Lake City for the first 2 rounds (if they are a protected seed) yet again, although I am sure Few and the team would rather be in San Jose.

I was a little freaked out when I saw Seattle and no San Jose on any of his brackets. Did I buy tickets to San Jose for the wrong year? Did I buy them for the ladies tournament? I'm glad you cleared this up.

I'm hoping Gonzaga gets placed in San Jose over Salt Lake City. My thinking is that they tend to place high seeds in bigger cities. Does anyone else think/know if that is true? In Boise the highest seed last year was 4 and 5 seeds. It seems like this is the case when the tournament has been in Spokane, but I don't remember.

ETA: Crap, nevermind, it looks like Gonzaga played in Salt Lake City as a 1 seed a few years ago. I hope I can get what I paid for my tickets in San Jose.

Zagceo
12-04-2018, 09:48 AM
I was a little freaked out when I saw Seattle and no San Jose on any of his brackets. Did I buy tickets to San Jose for the wrong year? Did I buy them for the ladies tournament? I'm glad you cleared this up.

I'm hoping Gonzaga gets placed in San Jose over Salt Lake City. My thinking is that they tend to place high seeds in bigger cities. Does anyone else think/know if that is true? In Boise the highest seed last year was 4 and 5 seeds. It seems like this is the case when the tournament has been in Spokane, but I don't remember.

The top seed..#1 seed of the four #1 seeds gets to pick location. I believe Few would pick San Jose IF given the top seed

BobZag
12-04-2018, 10:27 AM
The top seed..#1 seed of the four #1 seeds gets to pick location. I believe Few would pick San Jose IF given the top seed

He better, or there will be dire consequences.

kdaleb
12-04-2018, 09:46 PM

ETA: Crap, nevermind, it looks like Gonzaga played in Salt Lake City as a 1 seed a few years ago. I hope I can get what I paid for my tickets in San Jose.

The only way the Zags can play in San Jose is if they are the overall #1 seed in the tournament... then the committee will let them choose their location for the first weekend.