PDA

View Full Version : Zags for Best of the Weekend

ZagginAround
11-26-2018, 12:15 PM
I called in to the Raleigh radio station for the segment of Best/Worst of the weekend. Got on and said the Zags were my best. The host agreed and gave praise to what Mark Few has been doing and creating a "juggernaut" of a program and beating Duke shows they can hang with the best of them. He went on to say there are a few teams that are really good this year and the Zags are definitely in that group. He added there would be a lot of programs that have been run out of the gym or would have taken a seat on the bench when playing Duke and Gonzaga not only showed up but competed/dominated a good Duke team. He said Zags fans should be celebrating this and agreed on it being the best of the weekend

Wanted to share since I still can't believe that game. What an historic win for our program and our school. Can't wait for the UNC game here and looking forward to meeting others that are going as well.

#1 team in the nation, GO ZAGS!!

Zagceo
11-26-2018, 12:19 PM
good Zagginaround story....sharing is caring Thanks

gonzagafan62
11-26-2018, 12:41 PM
Thank you for sharing!!! Go zags!!!

DixieZag
11-26-2018, 03:13 PM
Fantastic job, and thanks for bringing it here and sharing it. Post more often.

I like that he agreed with you and pumped our team, put our team on that second level, because I think they are.

Great thread.