PDA

View Full Version : TV for tomorrow night vs Portland?

lothar98zag
02-18-2007, 08:29 PM
edit - see my post below from 10am monday for the most current info

------------------------------

The game is obviously on KHQ/FSNW @ 6pn PST, but what else?

This site (LINK (http://mattsarz44017.tripod.com/basketball2006/week16.html)) says the game will be on Fox College Sports - Pacific, but it isn't showing up on Yahoo! TV listings or my tivo listings...

:confused:

Can anyone confirm that there will be a way for me to see the game on TV?

Thanks.

Kiddwell
02-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Couldn't find GU vs. UP on my LA County cable provider. Surprised. A different WCC game is being showcased, which is fine. In fact, good. Just wish the GU game was being shown too.

:[

ZagSlug
02-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Comcast shows the same thing Lothar, the guide has Best damn Sports Show listed. zagirl2k has faith in the Fox listing. Going back to stat tracker would be like going back to dial up.

zagirl2k
02-18-2007, 09:11 PM
there is a random BDSS special rerun listed from 6-8 and the FCS Pacific schedule lists the game as being shown so it can easily fit in that slot. I have faith. . . .

anyone with any official connections know for sure? At least it isn't on espnu.

lothar98zag
02-18-2007, 09:15 PM
One game earlier this year was shown on FCS - Central even though it didn't show up on tivo or yahoo listings. I can't remember what game it was, but it was listed on the site I linked above, so hopefully that's right again and it will be on FCS-P.

thespywhozaggedme
02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
This happened last year with Portland, if I remember correctly. Since it's a home game they had/have the right to refuse to air the game and llast year they exercised that right. I beieve that was the only game that wasn't televised last season. Tomorrow's not on my dvr guide so I don't know what's up.

sullyzag66
02-18-2007, 09:43 PM
This happened last year with Portland, if I remember correctly. Since it's a home game they had/have the right to refuse to air the game and llast year they exercised that right. I beieve that was the only game that wasn't televised last season. Tomorrow's not on my dvr guide so I don't know what's up.
I think that's correct. Portland televised the game locally and got the TV revenue, locking out FSNW. That wouldn't apply this year, so it will be broadcast on KHQ and FoxSports. I guess it's up to FoxSports which affiliates broadcast it. Apparently, it will be on FoxSports NW for sure.

soonerterp
02-18-2007, 09:51 PM
I wind up listening to the games on the internet through 1510kga.com ... which really bothers me for one reason -- I assume its because there is a delay on the broadcast but sometimes when I listen in I hear like 10 minute breaks in the internet broadcast, which is kind of jarring.

This is more of a general complaint I just thought I'd stick it in this thread.

gozagswoohoo
02-18-2007, 10:10 PM
5pm for me! Woohoo

Birddog
02-19-2007, 05:27 AM
5pm for me! Woohoo

Woohoo, you'll never get a promotion until you get your "time zone" management skills in order.
You better check that time AGAIN!!!!! The Gozags site says 6:00 pm Pacific, do the math.
http://gozags.cstv.com/#00

Birddog

thickman1
02-19-2007, 06:28 AM
5pm for me! Woohoo

psst...8pm.

RenoZag
02-19-2007, 08:16 AM
Game doesn't show up on any of the FCS channels for Charter either here in the Wasteland.

lothar98zag
02-19-2007, 09:01 AM
It appears that the game will be shown on FCS - Pacific tonight. :D

Here's a link to FCS website that lists the game: LINK (http://msn.foxsports.com/id/1991727)

So even though all the TV guides don't list the game, it appears everyone (like me) that was counting on FCS to carry the game can take a deep breath and relax.

Game time:
9pm east coast
8pm central-woohoo
7pm mountain
6pm west coast

thickman1
02-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Great - very happy to see the game will be on. It does through a serious wrench in my TV viewing though as 24 and Heroes are on at the same time as the game for me. :( Guess I'll be taking pushing my DVR to the limit tonight..

madness
02-19-2007, 10:13 AM
On the flip side, everyone who wanted to watch "Best Damn's Top 50 Most Devastating Hits" will now be crying in their Mickey's.

Thanks, Lothar...I was dreading have to call Comcast and verify the situation, never a fun convo.

Oregon Zag
02-19-2007, 10:39 AM
I have it listed on FSNW tonight at 6 pm on Dish Network.

wiszag
02-19-2007, 12:29 PM
I can actually get a decent night's sleep in the heart of the Heartland. Those 11 pm starts were killing my Tuesday productivity.

Go Zags!!