• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Birddog
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Nebraska football

Will Callahan make it through the week? I figure he'll be officially given his papers but will finish the season. He's a disaster.

Birddog
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
  • Akzag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Painful. As my adopted College Gridiron team, it cannot be pleasant to be in Lincoln right now ... what are the odds that the interim AD (Osborne) is named interim football coach?
    So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• zagsdan86
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Feb 2007

It was funny walking through Costco in Omaha today. The mood was almost as if a national tragedy had occurred. People were just staring in shock and disbelief at all the TVs watching Kansas put up 76 points. Anybody want a couple tickets to next week's game against K-State? I don't think I could put up with it.
      Creighton '09
      SMU '12

Comment

• GoZagz77
        Redshirt
        • Oct 2007

heh shoulda kept those tickets

Well I was born and raised in nebraska and still am living in grand island and i think that there is a small chance that if callahan does to colorado like he did to KSU there might be a chance he can save his job. He will also have to win his bowl game if he makes it that far. other wise i think hes a goner and bo pelini or turner gill is in. rumor has it that bo pelini came for a visit to nebraska for a job interview.
        Go Zags

Comment

Working...
        X