PDA

View Full Version : Streaming options?

Birddog
11-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Are there any streaming options for tonights game? I don't see it listed on theWtv.

The509sfinest
11-06-2018, 07:03 AM
Try this link near game time :https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/
This subreddit will pretty much have streams to most games of every team all year, so keep it handy.

strikenowhere
11-06-2018, 07:14 AM
It looks like http://thew.tv is streaming tonight's game too. Its listed on the site when you go to it and has a separate page to view. Perhaps you are region-locked?

slickguser
11-06-2018, 07:18 AM
Are there any streaming options for tonights game? I don't see it listed on theWtv.

https://player.watchstadium.com/65/index.html?asset_id=150411&player_id=65&type=liveevent

I expect the watch stadium stream to be geo_restricted. You can change your VPN to connect through the east coast or you can find a proxy server to access the stream.

thickman1
11-06-2018, 08:15 AM
I think Iíve seen a few posts buried in other threads about viewing options for the game tonight. I just want to make sure Iím not missing anything. The gozags site says itís on KHQ and RootSports, however all I see on Root is a delayed broadcast starting at 9pst. Is this game not being shown live on Root at 6pm?

IdahoTJR
11-06-2018, 08:41 AM
Looks like the the West Coast Conference site will be streaming the game

https://watchstadium.com/network/wcc-network/

baitcast
11-06-2018, 08:49 AM
Got it on Root here in AZ....Rob

Radbooks
11-06-2018, 09:20 AM
I have it showing at 6 pm Pacific time here in the Tri-Cities on ROOT!

zaguarxj
11-06-2018, 10:14 AM
So, if I'm on the East coast, I won't get blacked out? I was hoping I can watch the game.

slickguser
11-06-2018, 10:23 AM
So, if I'm on the East coast, I won't get blacked out? I was hoping I can watch the game.

At the moment, the following states have some restrictions: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon. Since the geocoding is by zipcode, it is possible that you can live within one of the states and still have access, and you may live out of the states and not have access. It all depends on the service they use to convert your IP => zipcode.

If you do not live in one of the previous states, then the watchstadium (thew.tv) stream *should* work for you.

*edit a word

gonstu
11-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Any one know if replay will be available for those of us not free during the game?

hockeyzag
11-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Brutal, I'm in the Seattle area and I can't find it on theW.tv or through the Fox Sports App. This is so frustrating.

zagapotomus
11-06-2018, 02:55 PM
I second the VPN suggestion. I bought 6 months of the service last year and was able to watch all of the root games on theW.

TimberZag
11-06-2018, 03:36 PM
I’m in Illinois. First time I’ve had to stream a game. Ordered the fire stick (thanks to gozagwoohoo’s help!), got VPN, app downloaded to watch theW on it (I hope).

Geez this is complicated.... :confused:

hockeyzag
11-06-2018, 04:53 PM
VPN is a thing you have to pay for right? Are there any free VPN's???

(Being a millennial I really should know more about the subject)

ZagMan in Philly
11-06-2018, 05:05 PM

Yes...I was able to last year.

TexasZagFan
11-06-2018, 05:08 PM
FWIW, Uverse in North Texas has the game on from 11 PM-1 AM on channel 1758. I think that's a ROOT station.

Kong-Kool-Aid
11-06-2018, 06:04 PM
I'm getting an "Event has not started" anyone having success on theW?

zagapotomus
11-06-2018, 06:04 PM
VPN is a thing you have to pay for right? Are there any free VPN's???

(Being a millennial I really should know more about the subject)

It's around $3-4 per month. Skip a coffee each month and it pays for it.

Kong-Kool-Aid
11-06-2018, 06:05 PM
I can get the LMU game :(

JAGzag
11-06-2018, 06:06 PM
What happened to all the good fishing holes this year??

ZagMan in Philly
11-06-2018, 06:08 PM
I'm getting an "Event has not started" anyone having success on theW?

download the stadium app, works great in Philly.

jazzdelmar
11-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Not in San Diego

download the stadium app, works great in Philly.

CaliZag07
11-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Try here (http://primealpha.pro/cb-20.php)

Able to get a stream working through this site. Found it on Reddit

zagapotomus
11-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Try here (http://primealpha.pro/cb-20.php)

Able to get a stream working through this site. Found it on Reddit

Thanks! Worked for me tonight.

Bulldoginseattle
11-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Any options for the replay? They were all on ESPN 3 last year the day after, but I don’t see this one on there. When I go to thew.tv, I don’t see the replay there either. Any help appreciated.

slickguser
11-07-2018, 12:21 PM
Any options for the replay? They were all on ESPN 3 last year the day after, but I donít see this one on there. When I go to thew.tv, I donít see the replay there either. Any help appreciated.

https://player.watchstadium.com/65/index.html?asset_id=150411&player_id=65&type=liveevent

Unfortunately the video seems broken and only has 40 min worth of content starting a few minutes into the game. I am hoping they fix the video, but I am not holding my breath.

*edit - did not notice you are in Washington (from user name), the stream is probably still geo_blocked. Using a VPN or proxy server will let you in.

Zerogame
11-07-2018, 12:52 PM
I was able to watch the Stadium site with my Ipad, but my computer (Windows) would not work.

jazzdelmar
11-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Stadium worked 2d half mostly. Missed much of 1st. Saturday looks barren, as do the 4 December cupcakes. But that’s just me harping.

GoZags
11-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Stadium worked 2d half mostly. Missed much of 1st. Saturday looks barren, as do the 4 December cupcakes. But that’s just me harping.

While it's neither here nor there, I support the harping .... as now we are talking "real" games vs a one-off situation with the exhibition game.

jazzdelmar
11-07-2018, 02:00 PM
While it's neither here nor there, I support the harping .... as now we are talking "real" games vs a one-off situation with the exhibition game.

Welcome, clearly we need all the harpies we can get.

TheZagPhish
11-07-2018, 02:06 PM
This may belong more to the cord cutting thread, but I tried both Hulu and YouTube TV these past couple weeks. I dumped Hulu because the quality was garbage (except on commercials - go figure), however YouTube TV had amazing quality.

Another big difference between these services was the cloud DVR; Hulu offers 20 hours of recording kept for one month, where YouTube TV offers unlimited recordings kept for nine months. Since I like to watch the games throughout the season and after, YouTube TV has just what I'm after.

gozagswoohoo
11-07-2018, 02:21 PM
This may belong more to the cord cutting thread, but I tried both Hulu and YouTube TV these past couple weeks. I dumped Hulu because the quality was garbage (except on commercials - go figure), however YouTube TV had amazing quality.

Another big difference between these services was the cloud DVR; Hulu offers 20 hours of recording kept for one month, where YouTube TV offers unlimited recordings kept for nine months. Since I like to watch the games throughout the season and after, YouTube TV has just what I'm after.

You can't get ROOT on either of those though, right? I have a Roku and Amazon FireStick both, and I can't get ROOT dang it. I have to watch those games on my iPad.

jazzdelmar
11-07-2018, 02:24 PM
You can't get ROOT on either of those though, right? I have a Roku and Amazon FireStick both, and I can't get ROOT dang it. I have to watch those games on my iPad.

FWIW, I get Stadium, miserable as it is, on my Amazon firestick as an app. Spotty at best last night; iPad was better.

gozagswoohoo
11-07-2018, 04:54 PM
FWIW, I get Stadium, miserable as it is, on my Amazon firestick as an app. Spotty at best last night; iPad was better.

No kidding?? Okay! Awesome, Iíll look into that! Thank you.

Birddog
11-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Last night theW was the best I've ever seen on my computer, hardly any buffering. It was an uninterrupted stream!