Another incredible preseason ranking.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

:]

soccerdud
10-25-2018, 11:24 AM
Another incredible preseason ranking.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

not to bust your chops, kidd... but i find that ranking to be quite credible. thanks for the link.

CDC84
10-25-2018, 11:39 AM
Always great to find out what the sports information directors think :)

jazzdelmar
10-25-2018, 12:11 PM
Always great to find out what the sports information directors think :)

Only a fellow ex-SID would know that :)

MDABE80
10-25-2018, 01:50 PM
The biggest reason we might be the best in the land ( or top 4) is that we have experienced players. Looking at what teams are in front of us whether Duke Kansas or Kentucky, they're full of the one and done kids who have little D1 experience even though they may be NBA bound after 1 season. The more I review things, it does seem reason to make GU an odds on favorite to be in the FF.
We may not be HUGE but we're big enough. 6 9 or 6 10 kids with athleticism get the job done in most categories.

Reborn
10-25-2018, 02:09 PM
Wow! This is so fantastic. It's so nice to see our Zags ranked so high at the beginning of the year. We usually have to advance slowly towards the top 4. This is my first time looking at the polls. I look forward every week during the season to see what the new polls show. The polls are important to me and add to the excitement of the season. There is nothing like being No 1. This is going to be a really exciting season. The tournament in MAUI is going to be so great. Awesome really. I can barely contain my excitement.

Go Zags!!!\

tummydoc
10-26-2018, 06:28 AM
Do you think our single #1 vote was from Randy? ;-)

Kiddwell
10-26-2018, 10:53 AM
not to bust your chops, kidd... but i find that ranking to be quite credible. thanks for the link.

Chops OK, soccerdud. Methinks this preseason so incredible, that is, "so extraordinary as to seem impossible." Such an awesome preseason with so many pundits high & superhigh on the Zags & individual players. Unprecedented, like the Final Four season/NCAAs. Hype breaking new ground in hype.

The early schedule will tell a lot: Duke, likely (3/4), Tennessee (6), North Carolina (8), and Washington (25). Three teams in the Top-10. Incredible.