PDA

View Full Version : Freshman Height

ZagAddict
11-02-2007, 02:40 PM
I was looking at the gozags website and noticed the team picture of the men's basketball team. The team is wrapped in a semi-circular shape with the shortest players at the ends and Foster (the tallest) mannng the middle of the photo. This team definitely has some size, but the freshmen (specifically Sacre and Daye) jumped off the page. Sacre looks to be noticeably taller than Heytvelt and has comparable all-arond size as a freshman. Daye shocked me with his height, he is stick-like thin but he appears to be just-as tall or taller than Heytvelt. Gray doesn't have the appearance of a freshman either.

The days of freshman looking like they belong on a JV team and riding the pine for the first year or two are a thing the past. It will be exciting to watch this freshman on the next few years :D

BobZag
11-02-2007, 03:10 PM
It is a long, tall team this season, for sure. There will be many a block party during games. I think Daye has the most wingspan of anyone, about 7'4".

Reborn
11-02-2007, 03:12 PM
I thought Kuso looks a lot more muscular. I think he's going to be a force to reckoned with.....:)

gonzagulous
11-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Good lord, I don't know if I can handle waiting for the season to start any longer :argh: :explode:

SEAZAG84
11-02-2007, 05:01 PM
i cant find the picture....please help me!!! im an artard i know

TR11Zag
11-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Anyone?

Oregon Zag
11-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Check out ZagNative's posting of the Bunnies (Last Page). The photo is in there. Also, some awesome individual shots.