Zag for Life
        • Nov 2007

May come up, not necessarily on the list
        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Zagceo
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2013

University of Oregon has $25 BILLION dollar sugar daddy.... who's surprised they made the list?

Comment

• soccerdud
            Zag for Life
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
            University of Oregon has $25 BILLION dollar sugar daddy.... who's surprised they made the list?
            that's interesting, because it would be the first i've heard of any nike involvement. even if this doesn't mean that nike is currently part of the investigation, i can't imagine that they'll stay out of it very long-- and it could begin with something as simple as catching a handler on wiretap saying "oregon is looking at this kid, too."

Comment

• Pleasant Peninsula
              Professional Zag Fan
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by soccerdud View Post
              that's interesting, because it would be the first i've heard of any nike involvement. even if this doesn't mean that nike is currently part of the investigation, i can't imagine that they'll stay out of it very long-- and it could begin with something as simple as catching a handler on wiretap saying "oregon is looking at this kid, too."
              Bol Bol got paid paid to go to go quack quack.

/wild ass speculation

Comment

• Bogozags
                Zag for Life
                • Jan 2008

I just found this on Espn.go.com and thought it was an interesting tidbit of their article...

"Balsa Koprivica: Koprivica, a 7-foot center and son of former Serbian pro player Slavisa Koprivica, was born in Belgrade and moved to the U.S. with his mother in 2015. He has attended three high schools since arriving in Florida, most recently Montverde Academy. He is ranked 42nd in the 2019 ESPN Top 100. He is considering Gonzaga, Baylor and Florida State, among other schools."

Comment

• Pleasant Peninsula
                  Professional Zag Fan
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                  I just found this on Espn.go.com and thought it was an interesting tidbit of their article...

"Balsa Koprivica: Koprivica, a 7-foot center and son of former Serbian pro player Slavisa Koprivica, was born in Belgrade and moved to the U.S. with his mother in 2015. He has attended three high schools since arriving in Florida, most recently Montverde Academy. He is ranked 42nd in the 2019 ESPN Top 100. He is considering Gonzaga, Baylor and Florida State, among other schools."
                  Interesting. Does this have anything to do with the topic at hand?

Comment

• TheBunnieRancher
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Oct 2007

I believe that Balsa was linked to this scandal with one of the Florida schools. Gonzaga seems to be around a number of kids that are being recruited by other schools that are using questionable tactics.

Comment

• doctorzag
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2009

Surprised San Diego state is not mentioned.

Comment

• Bogozags
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Pleasant Peninsula View Post
                        Interesting. Does this have anything to do with the topic at hand?
                        I assume so as I found this tidbit on ESPN where this was part of an article discussing this topic

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by doctorzag View Post
                          Surprised San Diego state is not mentioned.
                          Me, too. I’m assuming Fisher took the dirty laundry with him. Several sacks of it.

Comment

• bdmiller7
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                            I assume so as I found this tidbit on ESPN where this was part of an article discussing this topic
                            I read that article too. It names the schools, coaches, agents, and players linked to this FBI investigation, Balsa is on that list. Another article today on ESPN made it sound like he was considering skipping college and turning pro. I'm sure he could get on a Euro team easy enough.

Comment

• bartruff1
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jan 2010

No way I would ever get on that jury.....based upon what has been in the media, this is a tempest in a teapot with the criminalization of the NCAA Rule Book......What North Carolina did and got away with was the most shameful incident I have ever heard of..... it is one thing for a fan or a coach or a player or a agent to have broken the NCAA Rules, it is a completely different thing for a University to engage in academic fraud for years...

Comment

Working...
                              X