PDA

View Full Version : RIP Mike Patterson

Angelo Roncalli
09-25-2018, 08:52 AM
Mike Patterson, former chairman of the GU Board Trustees, passed away this morning after battling cancer. Mike was a huge supporter of Gonzaga athletics and led the effort to build the baseball venue, which is named after him. He was a great Zag. May he rest in peace.

GoZags
09-25-2018, 12:46 PM
Mike Patterson, former chairman of the GU Board Trustees, passed away this morning after battling cancer. Mike was a huge supporter of Gonzaga athletics and led the effort to build the baseball venue, which is named after him. He was a great Zag. May he rest in peace.

Oh no. Horrible news. Rest in Peace Mike Patterson. The world (and Gonzaga) are better places because of you.

former1dog
09-25-2018, 01:10 PM
My condolences to the Patterson family and all who have been effected by his legacy . A great loss for the Gonzaga family .

Birddog
09-25-2018, 03:08 PM
My condolences to the Patterson family. Mike was a classmate a good guy and a great benefactor to GU.

229SintoZag
09-25-2018, 03:30 PM
Mike was a classmate of my father's at GU. He was a very prominent and skilled litigator in Seattle. He and I crossed swords a time or two when I was a baby lawyer. Mike was a big personality.

May he rest in peace.