PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Illinois - best options to watch all games?

TimberZag
09-14-2018, 09:52 PM
We are moving tomorrow and trying to figure out how to watch the most games possible! Anyone in the Midwest have suggestions? Do I continue with Xfinity and get slingTV as well?! Just thought Id ask if anyone has suggestions before I go blind scrolling through channel lineups, etc.

TheOtherGreatOne
09-15-2018, 06:13 AM
I live in Illinois and get every Zag game on espn and fox sport channel

TimberZag
09-15-2018, 09:13 AM
I live in Illinois and get every Zag game on espn and fox sport channel

Thanks for your help! I’ll just keep xfinity then!

thespywhozaggedme
09-15-2018, 04:28 PM
Thanks for your help! I’ll just keep xfinity then!

It's incorrect info though. Our games are on the ESPN channels or Root Sports. I have Dish and have had the multi sports package forever and I get every game.

maynard g krebs
09-16-2018, 05:07 PM
It's incorrect info though. Our games are on the ESPN channels or Root Sports. I have Dish and have had the multi sports package forever and I get every game.

Root was originally Fox Sports Nowthwest. Changed the name a few years ago. Might still be listed that way as an add-on in other regions by comcast, though I don't really know.

thickman1
09-20-2018, 06:15 AM
I just left Wisconsin...if you want to watch all games, you’ll need DirecTV (I don’t think Dish has Root Sports). That’s what I had, and at most, I’d miss one game a year.

Radbooks
09-20-2018, 06:26 AM
I just left Wisconsin...if you want to watch all games, you’ll need DirecTV (I don’t think Dish has Root Sports). That’s what I had, and at most, I’d miss one game a year.

DISH does have Root Sports... I have it now and have had it for years to watch the Mariners ( :( ) and the Zag games.

thespywhozaggedme
09-20-2018, 08:16 AM

I guess you didn't see my post. With the sports package, I get every sports channel out there, plus Dish is much cheaper than Direct.