PDA

View Full Version : OT- Zags memorabilia swap/sale thread?

gozagswoohoo
08-15-2018, 07:14 AM
Fellow mods, help me out here. I was thinking it would be neat if we had a thread where we could post some zags gear, maybe not so much for SALE, but maybe for trade or even to give away. I've got a ton of random zags trinkets that I think someone would love (stuff I've picked up over the years at pre-game parties and what not. Smaller stuff like pens, pins, towels, etc).

I could also see a thread like that being a problem though too, because we don't want it to turn into something where a person is trying to sell a bunch of custom Gonzaga T's or something. I don't know, I just think it could be a cool opportunity to pick up some rare zags collectibles from some serious zags fans.

ANYWAY, would anyone have interest in a thread where we could post some zags items/memorabilia/trinkets for swap/sale/giveawawy?

Zagdawg
08-15-2018, 07:19 AM
I like the idea.

TexasZagFan
08-15-2018, 07:23 AM
Fellow mods, help me out here. I was thinking it would be neat if we had a thread where we could post some zags gear, maybe not so much for SALE, but maybe for trade or even to give away. I've got a ton of random zags trinkets that I think someone would love (stuff I've picked up over the years at pre-game parties and what not. Smaller stuff like pens, pins, towels, etc).

I could also see a thread like that being a problem though too, because we don't want it to turn into something where a person is trying to sell a bunch of custom Gonzaga T's or something. I don't know, I just think it could be a cool opportunity to pick up some rare zags collectibles from some serious zags fans.

ANYWAY, would anyone have interest in a thread where we could post some zags items/memorabilia/trinkets for swap/sale/giveawawy?

And about how many of those trinkets you want to “trade” have been nibbled at by Francis? :lmao:

Angelo Roncalli
08-15-2018, 07:53 AM
If anyone has t-shirts from WCC championships, NCAA tournament, Battle in Seattle, Maui, Pendo's Posse, Fear the Stache, etc. that they're willing to part with, please contact me. My wife makes quilts from the shirts which are auctioned at the athletic department dinner. The proceeds go for athletics scholarships. Last year's quilt sold for more than $7,000.

gozagswoohoo
08-15-2018, 10:20 AM
If anyone has t-shirts from WCC championships, NCAA tournament, Battle in Seattle, Maui, Pendo's Posse, Fear the Stache, etc. that they're willing to part with, please contact me. My wife makes quilts from the shirts which are auctioned at the athletic department dinner. The proceeds go for athletics scholarships. Last year's quilt sold for more than $7,000.

WOW!!!! If she is interested, I bet your wife could make herself a little extra spending money by doing that 'on the side'. I know I'd be VERY interested in hiring her to make one of those for me. I imagine they take some time to make though....

gozagswoohoo
08-15-2018, 10:20 AM
And about how many of those trinkets you want to “trade” have been nibbled at by Francis? :lmao:

He is not allowed in my Gonzaga throne room, for that very reason!

gozagswoohoo
08-15-2018, 10:21 AM
Fellow mods- Any rules we would like to throw out there for this thread? I think if we're just re-selling our own stuff, there shouldn't be any big issues, right? Now, if someone came in and they were trying to sell licensed stuff from a website or something, that's a no-go.

Also, where should we put this thread...?

BobZag
08-15-2018, 10:29 AM
https://www.sportsfanisland.com/pages/search-results-page?q=gonzaga+bulldogs

gozagswoohoo
08-15-2018, 11:20 AM
https://www.sportsfanisland.com/pages/search-results-page?q=gonzaga+bulldogs

Incredible

https://i.imgur.com/jnZhuwo.png

Zagdawg
08-15-2018, 12:07 PM
That would be great for those fans who are Maui bound.