• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gozagswoohoo
    Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
    • Feb 2007

OT- Zags memorabilia swap/sale thread?

Fellow mods, help me out here. I was thinking it would be neat if we had a thread where we could post some zags gear, maybe not so much for SALE, but maybe for trade or even to give away. I've got a ton of random zags trinkets that I think someone would love (stuff I've picked up over the years at pre-game parties and what not. Smaller stuff like pens, pins, towels, etc).

I could also see a thread like that being a problem though too, because we don't want it to turn into something where a person is trying to sell a bunch of custom Gonzaga T's or something. I don't know, I just think it could be a cool opportunity to pick up some rare zags collectibles from some serious zags fans.

ANYWAY, would anyone have interest in a thread where we could post some zags items/memorabilia/trinkets for swap/sale/giveawawy?
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...
  • Zagdawg
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

I like the idea.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
      Fellow mods, help me out here. I was thinking it would be neat if we had a thread where we could post some zags gear, maybe not so much for SALE, but maybe for trade or even to give away. I've got a ton of random zags trinkets that I think someone would love (stuff I've picked up over the years at pre-game parties and what not. Smaller stuff like pens, pins, towels, etc).

I could also see a thread like that being a problem though too, because we don't want it to turn into something where a person is trying to sell a bunch of custom Gonzaga T's or something. I don't know, I just think it could be a cool opportunity to pick up some rare zags collectibles from some serious zags fans.

ANYWAY, would anyone have interest in a thread where we could post some zags items/memorabilia/trinkets for swap/sale/giveawawy?
      And about how many of those trinkets you want to “trade” have been nibbled at by Francis?

Comment

• Angelo Roncalli
        Bleeds Bulldog Blue
        • Feb 2007

If anyone has t-shirts from WCC championships, NCAA tournament, Battle in Seattle, Maui, Pendo's Posse, Fear the Stache, etc. that they're willing to part with, please contact me. My wife makes quilts from the shirts which are auctioned at the athletic department dinner. The proceeds go for athletics scholarships. Last year's quilt sold for more than $7,000.
        You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
          If anyone has t-shirts from WCC championships, NCAA tournament, Battle in Seattle, Maui, Pendo's Posse, Fear the Stache, etc. that they're willing to part with, please contact me. My wife makes quilts from the shirts which are auctioned at the athletic department dinner. The proceeds go for athletics scholarships. Last year's quilt sold for more than $7,000.
          WOW!!!! If she is interested, I bet your wife could make herself a little extra spending money by doing that 'on the side'. I know I'd be VERY interested in hiring her to make one of those for me. I imagine they take some time to make though....

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
            And about how many of those trinkets you want to “trade” have been nibbled at by Francis?
            He is not allowed in my Gonzaga throne room, for that very reason!

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
              • Feb 2007

Fellow mods- Any rules we would like to throw out there for this thread? I think if we're just re-selling our own stuff, there shouldn't be any big issues, right? Now, if someone came in and they were trying to sell licensed stuff from a website or something, that's a no-go.

Also, where should we put this thread...?

Comment

• BobZag
                Dark Lord of the Zag
                • Jan 2007

The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
                  • Feb 2007

Incredible

Comment

• Zagdawg
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

That would be great for those fans who are Maui bound.

Comment

Working...
                    X