• Show
Clear All
  • Unbiased
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • Feb 2007

Did Gonzaga know about this kid?

Did the Zags no about this guy?
    I didn't.
    michigan/wolverines/2018/08/04/michigan-basketball-gets-commitment-cole-bajema/90
  • Spoko13
    Bulldog Fan
    • Apr 2018

I’m sure they did.....his recruitment has blown up over the last 5 weeks.....went from getting offers from the likes of UCSB to Michigan and many others during the July period.

Comment

• Unbiased
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Feb 2007

Did Gonzaga know about this kid?

Michigan just got a commitment from this Lynden Christian kid. I never heard of him.

Beilein's a great coach and knows scholarships don't grow on trees. I am wondering if Bajema is a diamond in the rough?

Comment

• Unbiased
        Bleeds GU Blue
        • Feb 2007

Sorry for the duplicate thred

Comment

• GoZags
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

I don't know about GU, but I DO know UW was on him ... albeit late (after he "blew up"). There's some disappointment in Montlake but evidently the kids has been a lifelong Michigan fan.
          sigpic
          “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
          ——-
          List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
          Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• seacatfan
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2014

His older sister is a good volleyball player at UW.

Comment

• Zagdawg
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

He grew up in Michigan in younger years then moved to Washington--he is a life long Michigan fan.

Comment

• Bogozags
                Zag for Life
                • Jan 2008

That campus is huge!!! My wife went to grad school there, and she took me up there to watch the ND - UM game and drove around the campus...it took me over ten minutes of driving time to get from one side to the other! Also, their graduate programs are almost all rated in the top 10 in the country! This young man chose an excellent academic school with a very good athletic program...

Comment

• GrizZAG
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                  That campus is huge!!! My wife went to grad school there, and she took me up there to watch the ND - UM game and drove around the campus...it took me over ten minutes of driving time to get from one side to the other! Also, their graduate programs are almost all rated in the top 10 in the country! This young man chose an excellent academic school with a very good athletic program...
                  And an awesome coach
                  One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

• CDC84
                    Super Moderator
                    • Feb 2007

And if Trey Burke was not discovered by Beilein, there is a possibility, I repeat, a possibility that Kevin Pangos may have never been a Zag but rather a Wolverine.

Comment

Working...
                    X