PDA

View Full Version : WCC tourney dates?

zagbeliever
07-17-2018, 04:34 PM
Does any one know the dates for the tournament in Vegas yet? I looked on the WCC site and gozags.com and it is not yet listed. I know it is usually the first weekend in March. Also, we get a bye into the quarter finals this year, right? Thanks.

ezcure17
07-17-2018, 05:26 PM
Hi I live in Las Vegas Pretty sure it's the weekend of march 8-11 Since the NCAA tournament starts late this year March 19th play in games

willandi
07-17-2018, 06:09 PM
If I go, I'll take my wife. Best date ever!

zagbeliever
07-17-2018, 07:39 PM
Hi I live in Las Vegas Pretty sure it's the weekend of march 8-11 Since the NCAA tournament starts late this year March 19th play in games
I finally found it and it is March 7-12. Thank you!

Norwester
07-18-2018, 02:23 PM
Does any one know the dates for the tournament in Vegas yet? I looked on the WCC site and gozags.com and it is not yet listed. I know it is usually the first weekend in March. Also, we get a bye into the quarter finals this year, right? Thanks.

About that bye thing, the top two teams in the conference will receive byes into the semi-finals. Finish 1st or 2nd and you won't have to play until Monday...

Zagineer
07-18-2018, 08:33 PM
I finally found it and it is March 7-12. Thank you!

Here's a link to a WCC article stating as such. (See 4th paragraph in link).

http://www.wccsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/053118aaa.html

As for the Bracket Schedule, I haven't found an "official" publication of it, as of yet. Still looking for an official bracket. Not that it matters. When my schedule allows me to go to the WCC Tournament, I go and attend all 18 games.

raise the zag
07-19-2018, 03:01 AM
When my schedule allows me to go to the WCC Tournament, I go and attend all 18 games

For realsies?

And you've been since they moved to Vegas?

I do try to sneak in a couple extra games, scouting our future opponent, and attending the Girl's semi & championship games, but just too much to do in that town to see more than a handful of games...

I'm sincerely and genuinely impressed.

Bogozags
07-19-2018, 06:14 AM
Here's a link to a WCC article stating as such. (See 4th paragraph in link).

http://www.wccsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/053118aaa.html

As for the Bracket Schedule, I haven't found an "official" publication of it, as of yet. Still looking for an official bracket. Not that it matters. When my schedule allows me to go to the WCC Tournament, I go and attend all 18 games.

I am with you...I go to watch WCC Basketball games and watch each and every game...except for the first day because I'm normally traveling/arriving in Vegas. The wife get's too stressed out watching GU games (Ladies/Men) so she watches in the room. On Sunday, we normally go shopping and to a show but that's the extent of our trip...