PDA

View Full Version : With an Additional Scholarship, Who Are the Potenial Bigs for Next Year?

TravelinZag
06-01-2018, 01:02 PM
Any that could make an instant impact?

MDABE80
06-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Tillie, Rui, Clarke, Larsen, Petrusev...........I don't see a big change coming unless Tillie and Rui have spectacular seasons this upcoming year. I think biggest impact will be Clarke/Rui.

cjm720
06-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Tillie, Rui, Clarke, Larsen, Petrusev...........I don't see a big change coming unless Tillie and Rui have spectacular seasons this upcoming year. I think biggest impact will be Clarke/Rui.

Reid!

But we need a guard more than anything IMO.

MDABE80
06-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Love to have him but Smoothie indicates Kentucky will be his landing spot.

cggonzaga
06-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Any that could make an instant impact?

Curious why you think we need another big?

Bogozags
06-02-2018, 03:40 AM

Doc
I think the plan is for Rui to play at the SF position as much as possible; therefore, allowing Tillie, Clarke, Larsen and Petrusev to play the front court...

Not sure why some on here think another "big" is coming or needed at this time. Now, after this season, we might well only have Larsen and Petrusev, because if Clarke has a good year he might make the jump along with Tillie and Rui...imo...

cggonzaga
06-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Doc
I think the plan is for Rui to play at the SF position as much as possible; therefore, allowing Tillie, Clarke, Larsen and Petrusev to play the front court...

Not sure why some on here think another "big" is coming or needed at this time. Now, after this season, we might well only have Larsen and Petrusev, because if Clarke has a good year he might make the jump along with Tillie and Rui...imo...

A couple things here. While it’s entirely possible Rui plays the 3, until the staff says it or we see it happening I’ll believe it. I think Rui needs to develop a consistent jump shot and better handles before that happens. Second, unless Clarke grows or can play the 3, not many 6’8” power forwards make it in the NBA. Granted he could play professionally overseas or be the exception but I’m thinking he’ll be here 2 years.

jpwils
06-05-2018, 06:28 AM
A couple things here. While itís entirely possible Rui plays the 3, until the staff says it or we see it happening Iíll believe it. I think Rui needs to develop a consistent jump shot and better handles before that happens. Second, unless Clarke grows or can play the 3, not many 6í8Ē power forwards make it in the NBA. Granted he could play professionally overseas or be the exception but Iím thinking heíll be here 2 years.

Pecarski ?

Not saying we need him -just wondering ?

Also what happened to - sharpshooter from Tulane ? Name like LeDoux ?