PDA

View Full Version : Rui and Tillie on SWX

Skimhvn
04-26-2018, 01:58 PM
http://www.swxrightnow.com/category/160222/video-landing-page?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=14299005
(Flash required)

jazzdelmar
04-26-2018, 02:50 PM
Rui is unbelievably engaging. Softball? Be careful.

sittingon50
04-26-2018, 03:18 PM
Thanks skim. Terrific!

amaronizag
04-26-2018, 03:36 PM
Evidently Tillie healed a lot faster than anyone predicted if the doctor says he's able to play softball and run bases already. What has it been since the injury, 5 weeks? Great news that he has all summer to work on his basketball game instead of doing rehab as we were afraid might be the case.

raise the zag
04-26-2018, 03:43 PM
Rui is unbelievably engaging. Softball? Be careful.

kids will be kids, boys will be boys, yet the most intermural injuries at Gonzaga occur in softball.

more than flag football, soccer, bball, etc.

just look around your place of employment, how many ACL, shoulders, ankles were due to co-ed softball. Half my department is dealing with soft-ball related injuries. (that said, mostly attribute this to pre-game libations, but still...)

As Jazz said, be careful, yet its been an annual tradition for the bball team over the years.

Zagger
04-26-2018, 05:20 PM
That was great :) Thanks for sharing Skimhvn

I love how the Zags really have fun doing what they do. Fun sure seems to be the key - or the fulcrum that the program balances on. Yeah, it's not only having fun but being able to enjoy one another and the team as a whole has got to be one of the reasons so many past Zags stay in touch with the program. Seeing these two hamming it up was great.

thespywhozaggedme
04-26-2018, 07:21 PM
Ok, either my eyes are deceiving me or Rui is now taller than Tillie

kitzbuel
04-26-2018, 07:31 PM
kids will be kids, boys will be boys, yet the most intermural injuries at Gonzaga occur in softball.

just look around your place of employment, how many ACL, shoulders, ankles were due to co-ed softball. Half my department is dealing with soft-ball related injuries. (that said, mostly attribute this to pre-game libations, but still...)

As Jazz said, be careful, yet its been an annual tradition for the bball team over the years.
I imagine softball is about the only game folks in your department play.

Zagcity
04-27-2018, 05:58 AM
Ok, either my eyes are deceiving me or Rui is now taller than Tillie

Only if you are taking into account his hair ;)

thespywhozaggedme
04-27-2018, 06:12 AM
Only if you are taking into account his hair ;)

I re-watched it and I think it's just the way they're standing or the angle but in some shots Rui looks taller but either way they're really close in height now

raise the zag
04-27-2018, 07:33 AM
I imagine softball is about the only game folks in your department play.

Touche'

zagbeliever
04-27-2018, 10:03 AM
They are so cute. :D I'm glad they will both be here for the next season. Can't wait.

Coach Crazy
04-27-2018, 11:21 AM

AC Separation during a game of ultimate Frisbee. Hate admitting that, but true.