PDA

View Full Version : Old Fool

baitcast
11-01-2007, 11:06 AM
I discovered this site awhile back and haven,t been the same since which is OK by me but i,m tired of reading I want to watch and stomp,LET THE GAMES BEGIN,I been in training for a couple of weeks now getting ready,the sports ch. is all paid up,working the weights and walking,should be in shape by game time.

Every morning with my coffee I stomp with the bunnies thats when my wife calls me a old fool and I should act my age @#$%^ thats what I,m doing

I see a monster year coming,off with their heads,take no prisoners.

BAITCAST.........Kingman AZ.

chirguy
11-01-2007, 11:28 AM
I guess I would take your wifes opinion on whether your an Old Fool. But methinks your a fine prognosticator.

Rubbadub
11-01-2007, 12:14 PM
I discovered this site awhile back and haven,t been the same since which is OK by me but i,m tired of reading I want to watch and stomp,LET THE GAMES BEGIN,I been in training for a couple of weeks now getting ready,the sports ch. is all paid up,working the weights and walking,should be in shape by game time.

Every morning with my coffee I stomp with the bunnies thats when my wife calls me a old fool and I should act my age @#$%^ thats what I,m doing

I see a monster year coming,off with their heads,take no prisoners.

BAITCAST.........Kingman AZ.

Good post! Never lose the youthful exuberance! :)