PDA

View Full Version : Spokesman-Review article about Rui and Killian Staying

Radbooks
04-14-2018, 06:03 PM
I thought this was interesting (http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/apr/14/rui-hachimura-killian-tillie-all-in-on-returning-t/#/0) to read about why they decided to stay, etc.

I think were going to have a great team, Tillie said. Were going to have to do a good job of sticking the pieces together because we have good pieces.

raise the zag
04-14-2018, 07:41 PM
I thought this was interesting (http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/apr/14/rui-hachimura-killian-tillie-all-in-on-returning-t/#/0) to read about why they decided to stay, etc.

Nice find.

Shocking that Tillie will be out for the foreseable future. At least a few more weeks.

Really curious what type of "tear" he suffered. Labrum? Muscle? Impingement?

I like Rui's mindset. If he's going in, he's going ALL in.

Interesting the feedback both received.

Everywhere from first round to undrafted.

What team wouldn't draft Rui even Tillie over some of the names listed currently. Some really overrated players, or overvalued players compared to those two...

ZagsGoZags
04-14-2018, 10:05 PM
thanks for the link Rad

cggonzaga
04-15-2018, 12:53 AM
For the 6-foot-10, 215-pound Tillie, that means adding size and strength, which should enhance his ability to guard all frontcourt positions and handle the physical play of defenders at the other end of the floor. It would probably help his durability, too. He’s battled several injuries in his two seasons.

Sounds like somebody’s getting ready to play a lot of 5. Would like to see him put on 10-15lbs. Sky’s the limit for these 2 guys.

BilboZaggins
04-15-2018, 09:42 AM
I'd like to see Rui teach Killie some of his post moves.

roxdoc
04-15-2018, 12:27 PM
Love Killie's game when he is feeling it, but I worry about his injury. Some on here made it sound pretty substantial at the time.

We all rejoice about having 4 "bigs" next year but if KT is a problem, Larson physical/mental?, a great but unproven freshman and a 6'8" Clark great potential yes but solid idk.