PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland at Heat

OZZY
03-27-2018, 05:09 PM
Very excited about this game.

My 22 year old Daughter is over in Miami on holiday and bought tickets ahead of time to see the game with a couple of friends.

As I have never seen Kelly play live I am pretty jealous.

On top of that I was able to get her three after-game passes to meet Kelly in person (she didn't know about that till about 1 hour before the game).

Looks like Miami are taking them apart after 20 minutes of play with Kelly leading the scoring so I'm pretty happy!

:)

webspinnre
03-27-2018, 07:50 PM
Hope you had an awesome time!

GrizZAG
03-28-2018, 07:46 AM
KO was high scorer and did a heck of a job defending, even on Labron James. Can't believe he isn't a starter, he was key to the win. I'm sure coach paid notice. Hit 3 of 4 threes and played like a true vet NBA big man in that game. Go KO! His defense was amazing.

former1dog
03-28-2018, 08:11 AM
KO was high scorer and did a heck of a job defending, even on Labron James. Can't believe he isn't a starter, he was key to the win. I'm sure coach paid notice. Hit 3 of 4 threes and played like a true vet NBA big man in that game. Go KO! His defense was amazing.

He was a starter and then injured his shoulder and missed several games. He's been coming off the bench since, but seems to be playing starter minutes and really contributing in a big way.

OZZY
04-03-2018, 08:14 PM
Well the evening was a great success all around as not only did Kelly play very well and the Heat win, my daughter got to meet not only Kelly, but also Sam Dower who was also at the game.

I tried to add a photo to this post but I am obviously tech challenged as I gave up after about 10 tries,

Both were polite and down to earth which took my daughter a bit by surprise.

Kelly also recorded a quick message to me that I will get to see when she arrives back down under later this week.

Both of them are great ambassadors for Gonzaga and basketball in general..

ZagNative
04-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Ozzy, that is so cool! Thanks for posting!

Bogozags
04-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Well the evening was a great success all around as not only did Kelly play very well and the Heat win, my daughter got to meet not only Kelly, but also Sam Dower who was also at the game.

I tried to add a photo to this post but I am obviously tech challenged as I gave up after about 10 tries,

Both were polite and down to earth which took my daughter a bit by surprise.

Kelly also recorded a quick message to me that I will get to see when she arrives back down under later this week.

Both of them are great ambassadors for Gonzaga and basketball in general..

Wow! I'm jealous too! :)

I met those two in Vegas and you are so right - GREAT Ambassadors!