PDA

View Full Version : A Jesuit team makes the Elite 8.....

jazzdelmar
03-23-2018, 04:27 AM
A Jesuit team makes the Elite 8......never guess this one.

GonzagasaurusFlex
03-23-2018, 04:39 AM
A Jesuit team makes the Elite 8......never guess this one.

Everyone of their games has been nailbiter, quality play with game winning baskets in the final minute. I’m glad K-State beat Kentcky as I think Ramblers have a better shot to crash the FF now. Did I mention LUC is my grad school alma mater!?

2018 is the Rambler’s 1999. City of Chicago has been needing a top tier D1 hoops team to embrace for a looong time. That city is rich recruiting territory too. I’m definitly all in w the Ramblers. Some college hoops writer oughta dive in deep on this team’s roster and how it was built. The new normal (transfers wanting a shot at real playing time) + a few traditional frosh recruits. They bang this FF door open and Loyola will be able to start leaning less on transfers and more on high level recruits.

Sr. Jean is a lovely woman who I had the pleasure of knowing while serving as chaplain for the Cross Country / Track team from 2001 - 2003. The media hype and marketing machine churning around her is starting to be a little bit much imho.

Birddog
03-23-2018, 06:47 AM
I hope I'm as lucid as Sr Jean if I make it to 98, or 88, or 78. She is a pretty sharp and looks good in her letterman jacket.

TravelinZag
03-23-2018, 12:04 PM
A true Cinderella! Remember what that felt like? We should them as long as it lasts.