PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

HOOTER
10-31-2007, 04:43 PM
I hope all is well for all of my fellow Zag fans on this dark and scary night.:D

RenoZag
10-31-2007, 04:53 PM
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/halloween-mask.jpg

sittingon50
10-31-2007, 06:09 PM
I recognize Romar & Libbey, but who are the other 2?

GPGUgrad
10-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Happy Halloween to all Zag Fans!

One of my favorite events, you get to dress up, and find a party all night!

Hope everyone gets lots of candy!

LynetteG
10-31-2007, 06:17 PM

that was a 'pop went up and out of my nose' moment... LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

RenoZag
10-31-2007, 06:43 PM

Kelvin Sampson's soul and Dick Vitale's sense of decorum. . .

ZagNative
10-31-2007, 07:51 PM
...heh, heh, heh ... Things are looking pretty good on the candy front. Only a handful of kiddies have been by so far, so the three bags of Almond Joys I bought are pretty much in tact ... heh, heh, heh. Guess it's paid off not to get that fried front porch light rewired.

soonerterp
10-31-2007, 10:23 PM
Happy Halloween (I guess, it's already November 1 here).

I'm sorta drunk right now and won't make a lot of sense. I spent Halloween at OU's exhibition vs. Rockport (D2 Jesuit school in Kansas City area) ... they're good -- have a particularly good guard named Aaron Hill -- but OU rolled all over them by 35 points. Blake Griffin looks VERY promising and Austin Johnson had a good game as well. Only reason I mention as much is because OU is future Gonzaga opponent.

TheZagPhish
10-31-2007, 10:53 PM

I'm sorta drunk right now and won't make a lot of sense. I spent Halloween at OU's exhibition vs. Rockport (D2 Jesuit school in Kansas City area) ... they're good -- have a particularly good guard named Aaron Hill -- but OU rolled all over them by 35 points. Blake Griffin looks VERY promising and Austin Johnson had a good game as well. Only reason I mention as much is because OU is future Gonzaga opponent.

That was actually pretty sensible for a drunk person. ;)

Rubbadub
11-01-2007, 06:34 AM
that was a 'pop went up and out of my nose' moment... LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

what is this "pop" stuff?

former1dog
11-01-2007, 06:38 AM

You should post when you're drunk more often. You make more sense! :lmao:

:jk:

gozagswoohoo
11-01-2007, 07:13 AM
what is this "pop" stuff?

Hahaha, Lynette must live near a farm or something. They are the only ones around my parts that refer to soda as 'pop'! Funny funny!

Rubbadub
11-01-2007, 07:21 AM
Hahaha, Lynette must live near a farm or something. They are the only ones around my parts that refer to soda as 'pop'! Funny funny!

I'm not saying that. Just trying to resurrect an old Foo debate.

Proudzagmom
11-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Excuse me WooHoo, but I've been known to drink a diet "pop" or two a day myself. Anyway, my Almond Joy's are safe as well. Maybe six trick or treaters all night. Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! Rubbadub: I got what you were trying to say. ;)