PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy!

LocalNative
03-21-2018, 08:48 PM
Long time follower of the forums and long time Zag fan. I thought I would just introduce myself, Ive been a fan since the assistant coaches were passing out free tickets to the old Kennel to fill the place and create a buzz locally for the program, mustve been 1992 or 93 down at the ol' Riverfront Park. Also a little side story my buddy worked at Taco Bell down the street not too far from campus. Hed ofcourse would meet alot of Zags getting a quick bite. One time he met Ronny Turiaf there and being the awesome guy Ronny is he chatted with him for like 15 or so minutes. About a year or so later my buddy was at the mall and was having a rough day. He heard someone call out his name and he turned around and it was Ronny running up to him to talk to him, and ofcourse brightened him right up! Anyways thanks for having me and go Zags!

Zags11
03-21-2018, 09:48 PM
Welcome!

GPGUgrad
03-21-2018, 09:58 PM
Welcome.

kitzbuel
03-22-2018, 03:52 PM
Welcome, Local. Hope you keep posting.

ZagMan in Philly
03-22-2018, 04:06 PM
post more..
Go Zags!

MontanaCoyote
03-22-2018, 04:56 PM
Good timing. Welcome aboard!

thespywhozaggedme
03-22-2018, 05:27 PM
Long time follower of the forums and long time Zag fan. I thought I would just introduce myself, Ive been a fan since the assistant coaches were passing out free tickets to the old Kennel to fill the place and create a buzz locally for the program, mustve been 1992 or 93 down at the ol' Riverfront Park. Also a little side story my buddy worked at Taco Bell down the street not too far from campus. Hed ofcourse would meet alot of Zags getting a quick bite. One time he met Ronny Turiaf there and being the awesome guy Ronny is he chatted with him for like 15 or so minutes. About a year or so later my buddy was at the mall and was having a rough day. He heard someone call out his name and he turned around and it was Ronny running up to him to talk to him, and ofcourse brightened him right up! Anyways thanks for having me and go Zags!

Welcome aboard and cool stories!