PDA

View Full Version : Replay?

Zagricultural
03-18-2018, 10:00 PM
I had to work during the Ohio State game. Anyone know where I can watch a replay? Haven't been able to find one. Thanks

Zagricultural
03-19-2018, 09:06 PM
Bump :)
Still desperately looking for a replay. Weird that one hits YouTube for every game all year, and now nothing for the tourney?

Zagger
03-19-2018, 09:17 PM
Still desperately looking for a replay. Weird that one hits YouTube for every game all year, and now nothing for the tourney?

I've been looking .... nothing so far. You'd think the NCAA would have them online - at least through the time period of the championship game. I'd surmise that the NCAA could make some $ with advertising on the replays as well. Zagricultural mentioned working during the game. There's all sorts of reasons fans miss a game and/or want to watch a team play who their team's going to play. Big miss of a great opportunity for the NCAA by not putting the Dance games online.

WallaWallaZag
03-19-2018, 11:34 PM

i'm guessing either the ncaa or cbs really cracks down during march madness for any youtube activity that normally is ignored.

SDUQ
03-20-2018, 07:32 AM
CBSSN has been airing "tournament rebound" with various games. They don't show the game in the guide (on dish anyway) so I have just been dvr'ing them all and deleting. Loyola has been shown a lot. AZ Buffalo was early this morning, so hopefully more first round first day games will show up.